QUIZ: What Are Your 5 Dominant Personality Traits?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic

Your 5 dominant traits are: Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working and Diplomatic. You have an inherently kind heart and you find joy in spreading your love unto others. You are very creative and good at problem solving and you are always the one trying to help other find peace when they are in conflict.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

Well I'm not charismatic at all (but i want to be) ;p and i dont know what grounded is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahhaa😃😃😃 I love this test the best! I got Outspoken, Passionate, Kind- hearted, Witty && Energetic! What a time to be ALIVE😝😝

• Hahahah that describes you perfectly

• I know lmaoooo !!☺😊 MY LADYYYYY*Knight's voice* u watch a horror movie with someone else and I'll make that horror a reality*crazy eye's*

• Ahaha oh don't worry I won't want to watch it with someone else.. ... only with you my knight wife. I wouldn't date watch it with someone else *shaking with fear* 😂😂😂😨😨

What Guys Said 14

• Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

Not the answer I was suspecting but hey I'll take it, and it's mostly true as I am an artist but my career will have to do with a scientific field.

• Your 5 dominant traits are: Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic and Sincere. You are a fiery ball of passion who is always stimulated by learning about the people and things that surround you. Although you are fairly extroverted, you have a gentle and kind side to you that draws people to your warm soul.

Did we figure you out? Let us know in the comments!

• For me its really strange result. I was soldier, I was policeman.. simply I was person into military always.. and I have this result... maybe Im really starting to be old..

• If you mena Im crying on front of romantic movies... yes im doing it.. even Im man and Im not feeling to be ashamed cos of this.

• I didn't mean that at all!

• Principled, Rational, Social, Wise, Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

• Ok here is what I got:

Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things.

• Loyal, Kind, Imaginative, Hard-working, Diplomatic
    I have to admit. Those quizzes might be complete bullshit but I'm starting to like them. Good job @Victorianne

• seems legit

i wish chill was 1

• You love these quizzes huh. Anyhoo, I got eccentric, curious, creative, intelligent and intuitive.

• Fierce, Romantic, Intellectual, Empathetic, Sincere

• Eccentric, curious, creative, intellegent , intuitive.

Your dominant trates are , Eccentric , curious , creative , intelligent , intuitive.
    You have a mind of artist as well as a scientist , you love to dream, be inspired and create, you are always looking for new adventure and seeking answers to life's toughest questions.

• Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical, Grounded
    Spiritual, carton_king/iStock

• >asshole
    >asshole
    >asshole
    >asshole
    >asshole

• Said I'm outgoing and have a wide social circle. Lol so wrong. I'm cripplingly shy and have no social circle at all.

• Loyal, kind imaginative. Hard working, diplomatic. Hard working? Lol I wish.

What Girls Said 8

• Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent, Intuitive
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46bf-914d-6e86c8efcc86.jpg
    Your 5 dominant traits are: Eccentric, Curious, Creative, Intelligent and Intuitive. You have the mind of an artist as well as a scientist. You love to dream, be inspired and create. You are always looking for new adventures and seeking answers to life's toughest questions!

i like it =] i can relate.

• Your 5 dominant traits are: Spiritual, Emotionally Intelligent, Charismatic, Analytical and Grounded. You are very in touch with your senses and read other people very well. You are hungry for adventure and excited about life, but you are also very humble and sincere. You are a great problem solver and have a balanced perspective about things

• eccentric, curious, creative, intelligent, and intuitive

• Hey, I got the same as you 👍

• Principled, Rational, Social, Wise, Edgy
    Your 5 dominant traits are: Principled, Rational, Outgoing, Wise and Edgy. You have a very strong moral compass and you make decisions based on logical rationale. You have a very wide social circle because people are drawn to your intelligence and unique style.

• Right on the money.