Calling CPS (Child Protective Services) on a hoe as revenge?

She f*cked my now ex-boyfriend and I can't bruise her skin so I'd like to get under her skin. :)
I'm in the process of gathering information on her and I plan to give a concerned call to CPS about her little ones as revenge. Maybe when someone comes to take her children, she'll learn to be careful who she spreads her legs for.

What do you think?

Before you lecture me and scold me on how I should only be mad at my boyfriend and excuse her for her nasty, uncontrolled p*ssy, he already paid for what he did. I made sure of that. :)

I'm not a troll. It is possible for certain situations to be real without someone being a troll. It's very small-minded to act like only one set of events are realistic in such a big world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get her ass! People who done wrong need to pay!

• I'm thinking of waiting around a few years to somehow covertly give her kids the message that they got taken away because their mother couldn't control her pussy.

• *evil laugh* Thank you.

• No problem

Most Helpful Girl

• If this woman is legitimately harming her children or putting them in danger, that's one thing. But if not, then this is just ridiculous in my opinion. Calling CPS for "revenge" (assuming there is no actual harm being done to the children, since you didn't elaborate about that in your question) is doing nothing more than burdening the system because case workers are already overworked as it is and they are required to investigate every call. So that would more than likely be taking a case workers time away from a real child abuse case. Like I said though, if you have actual evidence and believe that her children are being abused, then CPS should be called for the children's safety and well-being, not just because you want revenge.

What Guys Said 9

• If you really want to get my attention, you need to put "@" in front of my name. (Fail #1)

You actually did say "Maybe when someone comes to take her children, she'll learn to be careful who she spreads her legs for." Pretty clear there. Not an assumption. (Fail #2)

I did not say when he fucked her, just that he did and that he is your ex, both things stated by you. (Fail #3)

They were all your "facts", not mine.

• I didn't fail at all, honey. I can't tag because I'm anonymous so putting @ in front of your name would have done nothing. Duh.

It's not "pretty clear"; it's you trying to formulate a timeline based off of failed assumptions. Just accept that you do not miraculously have all the facts and details of my situation and you do not have some miraculous superpower to gather all the details of a situation without communicating and getting answers from the source.

• I know my situation better than anyone else let alone you so you cannot come here and tell me what happened in my life and what the order of events were. To even attempt to do so is extremely arrogant. You overanalyzed and came to a faulty, inaccurate conclusion.

• Is this a joke?

• You sound charming.

• I actually do possess a pretty large amount of charge which is why I can execute revenge so smoothly. :)

• Aww, for a moment there I thought you were actually concerned about her kids. Now I'm just disappointed. Maybe your ex is your ex because you're a disgusting scumbag?

• wow what a crazy bitch, no wonder he cheated on you

• Not gonna lie. Reading this turned me on.

• I call bullshit, there's no way someone (you) can be that dum

• At least I can spell d-u-m-b

• You are sick... that's probably why she got your boyfriend

• Why waste your breath for this "hoe"?

What Girls Said 15

• Well, as revenge it's downright crazy. But if there is an actual concern, like she's neglecting the kids or hitting them, then yes, call CPS on her. Not ad vengeance but for the kids wellbeing.

• The only thing asker has said about what the other women is doing is that she fucked her ex. Nothing has been said about any mistreatment of the kids, except somehow the asker believes that revealing that the new gal has had sex with her ex will get the children taken away. That would hurt the children, so actually the asker is the only one trying to hurt the children.

• Red_Arrow Fail. I never said that I believe "revealing that the new gal has had sex with my ex will get the children taken away." That is pure stupid and a fail of an assumption. Ask me directly what I believe instead of telling lies on other people's post and piecing together facts of your own that I did not state. I also never specified that she slept with him while he was my ex.

• If she actually doesn't do anything wrong regarding her kids I wouldn't do it, it can really be hurtful, her kids are her kids and not a boyfriend, not a friend, they're CHILDREN. She didn't just fall and landed on your ex boyfriends dick, it takes two people, it's a choice for both and even though they hurt you, its just better to move on. It's too much effort

• No one is going to 'take her children' based on just your phone call. She would actually need to do something to them for that to happen and it's often a last resort anyway.

• How do you know she hasn't?

• It's a combo of both.

• She's a dirty, nasty fail of a mom. One of my entails used to e her bestie and stopped being cool with her because her dirt-pussy bounced on her man's dick too. She's a hoe-bag and I have a ton of dirt on her.

• If she's actually not taking care of her kids, then call by all means. If you're making things up or just making a phony call, then you need to stop what you're doing. I'm sorry you had to deal with being cheated on, but potentially pulling children away from their mom for no reason is cruel.

• I think you're a trashy piece of shit for lowering yourself to their level. Also, you're a bad person for considering dragging her children into this. It's not their fault their mom made a stupid decision so why should they have to suffer? I think you're really immature. A good, smart person would walk away from the situation. You should be mad at both of them, it takes two to tango so I dunno who would say you should only be mad at the guy but if I were him I would be very regretful that I ever dated someone who was so revengeful. You should sort out your priorities instead of going out of your way to fuck with someones life. Grow up. Be the better person.

• Lol I don't care what you think of me sweetie. I'm just doing me ;)

• Some of these pussies need to be taught a lesson.

• Damn, you're classy. Keep up the good work hood rat :).

• No one cares. You've trolled on this subject before. Get creative next time.

• Well if she is abusing her kids then yeah! But if you're just doin it for the hell of it then shit girl... Something seriously wrong with you!

• Troll smarter not harder ✌

• I loved watching that one user tell you off for making that assumption. Your weak response was hilarious.

• You sound like a crazy bitch, though..

• Don't you dare!

• No one's going to take her kids, she would literally have to be a drug addict for that to happen or be severely abusing/neglecting them. If not no one's taking her kids. I had someone do that to me. I had a bitter landlord that wanted to sell her house (maybe she got a good offer or something) out of nowhere she evicted myself and the tenants below with 10 days notice. I laughed and said nope, not going anywhere. Have fun going to court to get me out, that'll drag on for months. She was so mad because she ended up paying for me to move out by the end of the month. Her bitter ass called cps and told them I did drugs, neglect my kid etc. I wasn't even nice to the cps worker, I was rude as fuck to her and told her give me a drug test or stfu. They didn't even drug test me, I don't do drugs so I had no fear either way. It was one meeting i had and it was a minor annoyance. I think you could come up with better revenge, just depends on how committed you are. I've got ideas if you're committed enough haha

• Sounds like her life is pretty sad already

• And today on: "I'm a crazy ex bent on revenge instead of being a sane person and moving on"

• Revenge in the long run never pays off. Not only hurting the hoe but also everyone around her including her children and I hope ur not that selfish

• What the fuck is wrong with you? Youd ruin some innocent childrens lives just for your pathetic revenge...

• She ruined some innocent children's lives with her pathetic pussy.

• Im sure the guy is much better off without you by the sound of things...

• Her pathetic pussy did this to her children and if they get traumatized in foster care then it's her fault.