Teeth bite marks on neck after making out. More embarrassing or normal hickey?

• Its perfectly fine
  • Its a bit animalistic!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds hot and I actually don't mind people seeing those kinds of marks on me in public not really all that different from a black eye, bruise or cut all of which I've had plenty of. So what's a hickey or bite mark to me lol *shrugs*

• black eye, bruise or cut are marks of pride but I don't know if these are the marks of pride!
      I am just cautious in office but I forgot to put the scarf during lunch time which made me feel awkward for 1 hour of lunch!!

• I am a little bit shy about it but well I enjoyed that time so who anyone is to comment over it. You are right... they are "just" people. :D

• No worries and exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfectly fine. Means both of you weren't thinking about other things while making out. So you did what ever felt good and what you wanted to do. If there are some marks left afterwards so be it. As long as you had fun. :)

• We were into it! Totally.

• Exactly. Most people only stare at the type of thing. Since most tend to be freaked out by it. Which is stupid.

• Its totally stupid!! The marks are just the outcome of natural primal nature!!

What Guys Said 5

• Both options at the same time.

• Make sure your boyfriend isn't a vampire.

• Not my boyfriend and he was not vampire! Just an aggressive judo player.

• I once was told that " A hickey shows that your trying too hard to impress others " any hickey i leave is in your mind and heart these keep you constantly thinking of me; the only one that needs to be impressed upon is the one i'm with.

• Where I live Hickeys aren't the ones to be displayed. Its conservative Europe not US but of course, your statement is true. ;) Hickey is left on mind.

• I'd much prefer that than a hickey

• It's fine, it's nice. My ex used to randomly bite my arm hard when we were walking and I had bite marks for a few days

• Yes it felt nice then. Now its just painful haha.

What Girls Said 2

• sounds hot to me :P

• Hot hot but after the hot is over we face mondays :D in office and in university.

• lol busy bee!

• Comes of age :)

• pretty fucking hot

• It was dayum hot!! I didn't knew the guy a black belt in judo. I thought I could fight him back. Just manhandled me until I had bite marks all over my neck and back.

• okay, you turned me on now lol

• Thats a compliment. It was simply a duel where the winner was already decided. hahahaha <3