Do you have depressions?

If yes.. how are you fighting against it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am clinically depressed, have been since I was 13. Now I'm 30. I'm the type of person that meds do not work for me. I've tried plenty and it's a disaster. For the past 17 years of my life I've explored various avenues in order to heal myself. After all, I'm the one responsible for me. So, for me, I use my head. I've drowned myself in philosophy, religions, spirituality, finding a magical little blend to help me move myself through time. It's not always easy, dealing with the things life throws at you can make it worse. But as it is said, Know thyself. So I try as hard as I can to keep things in perspective, keep a copy of the Tao te Ching or some Kant around, and keep myself occupied.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to but I don't anymore as to how I fought it well I didn't do it alone, but I simply used my will and my drive to not be like that anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. I've always had it. I fight it with medication, therapy, talking to people, good friends, forcing myself to have fun, being honest when I'm not coping. It's very debilitating. I'm not mentally a very well person but I try and be the best person I can be with my illnesses.

• Yup! lol (:

• i no longer do, no.

• By knowing that it'll get better as long as I try hard to change the situation I'm in right now

• Yes, it's getting even worse. I'm pretty sure I'll have to go to a therapist soon.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• I'm totally disabled by it and no longer work. I see my psychiatrist and take meds and try to be active

• What is your problem? Maybe I can hel cos I have really big experience..

1 private opinion(s)