Do people usually forgive when you've done them wrong?

I just want to know how common it is.. I personally believe that we all make mistakes and deserve a second chance but that's me. I hurt my ex best friend once and she would not forgive me over a mistake I did so our friendship ended. Ever since then I've been terrified to hurt someone because I always assume people won't forgive, like once it's done it's done.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that really depends on the kind of person who has been wronged. Now forgiveness is a choice, it's a decision so it's possible the person might forgive the one who has wronged them or it's possible they might never forgive the other also.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can forgive however some people won't ever forget therefore causes that wall to go up, and your friendship will never be the same. And some people do give second chances and thirds and fourths but it just depends!

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on the person and what the action was

• Generally, yes.

What Girls Said 0