If I want a son?

How could I have a son without being in a relationship with a women like is there a way my sperm could be used and a child would be born

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that it largely depends on whether the man is producing more x or y sperm and which ones survive on their trip to the egg your best bet is investing in the ever expensive test tube baby. If that's even a possible feat in medical engineering.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe this is the universe's way of saying you're not ready to have children.

• I don't think so I would make a good father

• Im ignoring this because it's clear your ignorant

• No, women are a key factor when it comes to having a son.

• I don't want a relationship

• Then yeah look into the options already posted about surrogate women but no guarantee you will get a son, could end up with a daughter. To be honest it's unlikely to happen anyway. can't see a woman just having your child then giving it to you and then disappearing. She most likely will want to be involved with the kid. Plus that kid will want to know who its mother was when it gets to be a teenager. I guess that's just life bro.

• I'm just looking at the drama free route while continuing my family legacy and last name

What Guys Said 5

• Serogate mother. Costly process that would invoke a lawyer to draw up paper work much like a contract. I would suggest adoption

• I am not really sure.

• being a father is not easy as it sounds or as you think it is, believe me you have no idea what its like to be a good father.

• a woman is required somewhere

• Yeah I'm ok with that but not relationship

• i guess you could us a surrogate, or just get a girl pregnant, but either way there is no guarantee that it will be a boy

• I'm just looking at options because no girl is attracted to me and that shouldn't stop me from raising a son

• Well, this guys dad let his wife get away with getting pregnant with a "superior sperm", or some shitty lie like that because she cheated on this guys dad.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59992828.jpg