Most Helpful Guy

• lol i think lgbt people are stupid

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• I must admit I am lost - If you are making reference to transgender identdification I would have picked another image to make my point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here's the thing.

If somebody a close male friend of mine does something stupid - say, piss outdoors upwind, for example, then I will mock him relentlessly until it stops being funny. If a close female friend of mine complains about money and then goes out and buys a stupidly expensive handbag, I'd laugh at her in her face.

Mockery can be cruel, and it can be kind. It can be bullying and it can be a sign of love and endearment.

If someone in my life was to start their transition of gender, then I will relentlessly crack jokes at their expense until it stops being funny. I will do this because I respect them enough not to change our friendship over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid.

2|0
    0|0
  • Transgender and gender identification relating to people who either are or who are contemplating becoming transgender and to be respectful to them.

Though I find the whole thing messed up and unnatural and don't agree with it, but I get what the picture is saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • be respectful to smurfs?

2|1
    0|0
  • I think that boy has tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused. Don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf was even this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Poorly drawn.

0|0
    0|0
  • wasting my time this is dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember when I had erasable colored pencils!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it... but looks cute though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupendously weird

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't agree with it. I think people should accept what they really are and stop obsessing over gender roles. that's the real problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah okay... so gender is fluid, constructed.
    sex, that which is biological, is not.

just wanted to point out a bit of irony though. blue isn't necessarily indicative of a boy, nor is pink of a girl. that's also constructed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it saying that no matter what sex we are, we should respect everyone? #LBGT

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like some bullshit you'd see on tumblr

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it's about accepting transgender people. I don't really have an opinion other than that

0|0
    0|0
  • The image is truthful. You should be respectful to others.

0|0
    0|0