What would YOU do if Chris Hansen showed up at your house and asked you to take a seat?

What would YOU do if Chris Hansen showed up at your house and asked you to take a seat?What would you do?

he's a dude a ran a show on dateline called 'to catch a predator' which focuses on catching child molesters and pedophiles. He'd set them up in order to catch them on the spot and his famous catch phrase was to have them take a seat while he asks the dude wtf he was thinking. :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He's starring in a new show wherein they set traps for collection agencies who refuse to stop calling and harassing delinquent borrowers even after they've been reported. It's called "To Catch A Creditor".

What Girls Said 18

• I would ask HIM to take a seat

• He plans on sitting on your lap, so he can only have a seat if you have a seat first.

• I'd tell him he's got the wrong apartment and point him to the next door.

• Id be like who are you!

• he's a dude a ran a show on dateline called 'to catch a predator' which focuses on catching child molesters and pedophiles. He'd set them up in order to catch them on the spot and his famous catch phrase was to have them take a seat while he asks the dude wtf he was thinking. :P

• Oh I know who he is! lol I would still ask what the fuck he doing in my house! lol Last I checked my boyfriend was of age hahah! (:

• It'd be pretty confusing since I don't know who he is :P

• I would say"I checked his I. D. he's 18 MF ! His age isn't on the clock.. therefore he is old enough to give me the 🐓🐓. 😂😂 LEGAL now take ur crew and scram!!!"
    No but seriously O would look at him , cliae the door and I'd walk back outside and re-enter cause clearly either I'm at the wrong house or he his. Ain't no Prevert's over here B. I'll be searching for Ashton Kutcher or Shannon Doherty obviously I'm on scare tactics or punk'd

• I'd say why don't you get the fuck out of here before I beat the shit out of you.. -__-

• I like that show! I'd find it bizarre to encounter him since I don't perv on minors. One 16 year old guy on this site kept trying to show me his dick though recently.

• lol how'd you react to that?

• I told him trafficking child pornography was a federal crime, that I'm not a dick inspector, and to leave me alone. He still tried to bug me so I blocked him.

• crazy kid

• This sounds really stupid, but I don't know who he is! 😳🙀🙊🙉🙈

• Oh yea.. I remember.. He wouldn't be around my house. Not worried

• Lort, my boyfriend turned me in for interacting with legal age heterosexual men at my school.

• I don't know lol 😅

• I would ask who the hell is he. I have no idea who he is.

• I'd ask who he was

• "I think you're looking for the house down the street where that one weird old man lives."

• I'd run. Just because.

• Despite doing nothing wrong, I would take a damn seat XD

• I don't know whk that is.

• he's a dude a ran a show on dateline called 'to catch a predator' which focuses on catching child molesters and pedophiles. He'd set them up in order to catch them on the spot and his famous catch phrase was to have them take a seat while he asks the dude wtf he was thinking.

• I would say, take a seat? okay where? on your face? SURE!;)

• No clue who he is so id probably close the door in his face...

What Guys Said 16

• I'd be all "nah, bro". Then he'd say "all right cool. Have a good day."

• "Sorry, Chris, you have the wrong address. The child molester used to live next door. His current address is on the sex offender registry. You can look it up there."

• I'd tell him to turn around came go back the way he came, and then shut the door.

• I'd beat him with the chair.

• I'd just laugh because I'm not guilty of anything. I'm a law abiding citizen.

• I would say where the fuck are my rewards for donating to your Kickstarter?

• I would take a seat

• I don't know who he is, so I'd ask him to leave.

• I would say "who the fuck are you?"

• well then he would be in the wrong house

• Ask for a warrant first.

• Sit down, I suppose.

• I'd be like, "I have plenty of seats. What can I help you with?" (stand in doorway)

• I dont know him so I'd slam the door in his face

• >Ask for warrant
    >Close door

• Offer him some whiskey before I sit down to have an interesting convo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more