I feel Ugly and Inferior Compared to Other Girls?

I always feel like I'm some type of ugly thing compared to other girls. It's been eating away at my self esteem for a while now.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are what you think, as a wise man once said. Lift your head up and look up. What do you see? Don't just say "the sky". Tell me what your eyes and your heart see. What do you hear when you go into the forest? Don't just tell me "the wind and the birds". Tell me what your ears and your soul hear. Open up all your senses, becsuse there are infinite! Consciousness is the key. I recommend you to read about the law that dictates everything in the universe: the law of attraction. We are all magic. We're all stardust. Smile, you're brilliant. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Shucks doll face don't be so harsh on yourself! How could you not love yourself a little more... God worked so hard on you😁😁There will always be someone smarter, prettier, sweeter, luckier, funnier, thinner, faster and etc etc than the next chick, that is the way of life... but they aren't you. They don't have what u have. You better look in the mirror call yourself Rihanna then smack ur ass and say "you got the juice" and walk thw street's like it yojr own personal runway. I tell myself crazy stuff each morning and night.. yes talk to myself and answer as well and overtime it helped me. Everyone... and I mean everyone is insecure about something done let them full u babe. I'm talented, funny, cute and smart yet I stay a bit overweight to let the skinny girl's get a boyfriend. It's really a public service lol. Someone can say "You big bitch" and I'll spin around and point with a smile"you Damn right mf and someone is willing to eat my ass like a cupcake" and i shashay away like 20 camera's are flashing. Sometime's I'm a little weird to people... you think i care? nooo cause I love me. Word's are just word's, they only affect you when u give them power... You overly GORGEOUS, CUTE mf you, yeaaa you pink anon😉 I've learned misery enjou's company... I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I am someone's vodka/whiskey😏😜you need to learn that sometimes we are so use to our own features, that we don't know how beautiful we are to a stranger. I don't think your ugly at all! And you shouldn't either! You're a pink starburst kid, don't treat yourself like a yellow one. You'll get older and realize life gets better! oh and as far as that whole inferior thing goes... Is Beyonce scared of Britney?*Cock's Head* Than pink anony shouldn't feel intimidated by basic bitches😉😋 #Namaste darling

What Guys Said 5

• Then I guess that settles it.

• That is the problem stop comparing yourself to others, discover what you love about you and what others admire about you ( mostly adults not parents because they're biased ) and build on those qualities and soon the ones that you feel self-conscious around will feel about you the way you feel now about them.

• Its okay to be ugly, but not to be inferior.

• How much of your self-esteem is wrapped up in your appearance?

• Not that much.

• To impress people in social situations.
      To look one’s best in work place, where one deals with the public. For example, film stars have to look gorgeous and handsome.
      One feels good if one looks good.
      A physically attractive person attracts a lot of people.
      It helps in building up relationships. A handsome boy attracts a lot of girls. Similarly, even girls, who are beautiful, are much sought after.
      Physical appearance does matter in a relationship. In a marriage, the partners need to take care of themselves physically in order to sustain their relationship. Many women face marital problems as they go out of shape after having children. Those women who take care of their physical appearance have better rapport with their partner.
      It boosts self-confidence and self-esteem. One feels very reassured when other people admire them and prefer to associate with them as they find them very attractive. In certain professions looks make a lot of difference.

• Well I can't argue with any of that. Except to point out that being a film star is an unrealistic goal.

If there's anything you can do to improve your appearance, it's certainly worth some effort (such as exercise, diet, and fiddling with your presentation). But if it's out of your control, like some gap teeth or acne or whatever, your best bet is to focus on character assets.

• Appearance doesn't determine value. There's a section on this site for posting a pic and getting opinions. Though you're under 18 so I'd stay away from that.

What Girls Said 8

• we've all gone through that feeling baby girl. i think it's important to realise though that comparing yourself to other girls makes no sense.

there is only one of you, and only one of them. you're all different to start off with, so you need to embrace the things that make you unique and work with those.

• I think every girl has gone through a period like that. Some last longer than others. The key is to realize that you are in control of your self esteem. YOU feel like you're ugly and inferior, nobody else does. You just have to get out of your own head. And yes, it's easier said than done.

• Well, feeling that way isn't going to change anything.
    Either take control of your appearance and make an effort or keep feeling bad.

• Confidence is attractive. Self defeat is ugly.

• Find something you really like about yourself. Maybe you have wonderful eyes. Maybe you have a cute nose. Maybe you like your eyelashes what ever it is when you're feeling down be like well that chick is hot but I can rock high waisted shorts so who's the real winner

• As females I feel like we all feel like that a some point in time. I believe it has everything to do with the way the media potrays beauty to look like. And the definition of beauty that the media had does not define me. So you are not alone! You are beautiful in your own unique way

• lol samE

• Every girl has that is normal, but don't overthink stuff like that, start loving yourself just by pointing out little things you like about yourself then work your way up