Is it true kissing brings you closer?

I feel like it does a least that's what happened with my ex... I think it makes you more comfortable to be around them. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I don't feel close even for just that point in time to someone then the kissing doesn't happen :) that's another perspective :) :D

• Thank you young lady for liking my opinion :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, generous and charming gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) :) <3

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
  • No not necessary.

• No, not necessarily. At least I don't believe that.

• I'd say yes.

• No Italians kiss all the time and then a second later they could kill you just look at the mafia.

• My thoughts, kissing is as dope as sex itself.

What Girls Said 7

• Okay well so kissing is kind of a weird thing. It actually kind of is like they say in the movies. It's either magic or it's not.

If it's not it pushes you further away and if it is then yeah it makes you really comfortable in that person's company. You do feel closer. After that you are kind of like magnets for a while. Gazing into each other's eyes is comfortable, holding hands is great and what not.

But it's not the kind of thing you can force. It's either there or not and no one knows quite why we pick the people we do.

• meh, in a physical sense yeah, but emotionally i wouldn't really say it makes a HUGE difference.

• It's a very intimate act in my opinion so yeah. You're exchanging saliva with another individual soo...

• I don't think so lol!

• Kind of though other things help to feel closer.

• Depending on the type of kiss, it can.

• There's a reason why hookers don't allow kissing most of the time.