Is the world gonna end soon? In islam?

Im so scared people keep saying the world is gonna end soon, ... is there anyway i can relief my mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• unplug from social media and don't watch cable news, you'll be much happier.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• No, I am sure the world is not going to end anytime soon.

• Look back in history. Good has always prevailed! Vikings, Genghis khan, Napoleon, Maximilien Robespierre, Kim Il Sung, Joseph Stalin, Vlad Dracula and Adolf Hitler along with many more were defeated.

• It's not going to end the earth will still be here, there will be battles and wars though also don't listen to people who say the world will end soon no one knows when the end times will be not even Jesus knows much less any person on here or anywhere else.

• Yeah, realize that people have been saying that for 800 years

• Although, it can happen. I always joke that when the world finally gets it's shit together, a huge meteor is going to hit the planet and wipe us all out. lmao.

• Such predictions are everywhere, anytime and always. If it should happen one, it will happen. Nobody knows when and up to now all preditions failed, Ithink that important is live good life because if the day will be here, you can look behind your shlouder on the line of your life and say, Yes I was good human at least i did my best.
    But to be on your place I wouldn't be worried.

• Didn't hear anything about the world ending anytime soon.

• Well that should mean you should do what you want to do with your life right away instead of waiting for something. It could end tomorrow, or in a few billion years from now. Maybe you're scared because you aren't doing what you want to be doing?

• Say Allah hu Akbar.
    That will help you calm down xD

• Thanks i will, but should i worry? Is the end really near?

• Yes the end is near. But not nearer than my dick.
      My dick is coming.

• Dont worry at least our lives will be completed by then.

• every thing in the world will end but when only god knows that don't think about that be normal in ur life

• The world has not even begun.

• im a muslim and i didn't heard anything that the world gonna end in islam now or anytime later :/

• I don't know i was just wondering...

• Well im really scared... i want to cry

• naah its ok dont cry, its not going to end soon or later we have a lot of time

• The Ottoman Empire fell apart and so will ISIS.

• what does soon means to the age of life?
    1000 2000---1000000 years?

• eagerly awaiting smod

• I could understand this fear of yours if you were perhaps about 6, but 18-24?

The "end of the world" has been predicted many times, and every single time it has not come true. And even if the world would end tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh**

en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

What Girls Said 0