Have you ever been given free stuff?

Like if someone got you a free drink at a bar. Went to some kind of food place and someone gave you free food from there. Just different things like that.

• Yes I've been given stuff for free
  • No I haven't :(
  • Some what (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a very emotional story about that. When I was in √ľniversity, my family had some financial problems and sometimes I hardly eat regularly and especially towards to end of month I just eat only in my dormitory 1 meal in the whole day :) In one day, we ate a meal in a small sandwich shop. While eating me and my friends talked about money and we noticed we had just the only money which was for the meal. After paying we wouldn't have any money :D It was sad. When we ate our meals and try to pay the money, salesman said that a man who exited before us paid all the money and he said these young guys deserve better :D Believe me i never forget that day :) These meals were free for me and for my friends :) We still sometimes remember that event with my friends...

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at ihop with my boyfriend and the elderly couple a table over gave us their plate of pancakes :3 they were demolished.

Tonight I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free of equal or lesser value. And the free thing was 29 cents more than my other thing, but they gave it to me anyway.

What Guys Said 24

• My aunt (rest in peace, auntie) spoiled me a lot as a child, in quite ridiculous ways. It was great as a kid but I think my problems with managing finances as an adult certainly stem from her generosity. I don't like to brag, but for the purpose of demonstrating just how ridiculous it was: She bought me a $2500 Personal Computer for my 13th birthday because my old computer was totally outdated. I'm eternally grateful though, because that pricey machine helped kickstart my (professional) interest in IT, videogames, the Internet and technology in general.

Also my friends are darlings who are helping me through some financially tough times, taking me out to dinner and making it possible to come visit them even when I cannot afford to (they don't life close to me). I try to return favors as much as possible, looking forward to the day when it's my turn to pamper them when I'm better off financially.

• Yeah, I have. I was 13 years old, I went out to a bakery with one of my friends and he met a guy he knew, friend of his father, owner of a restaurant. He bought us a Coke.

• I got a few free watches, lots of free pens and pencils, masses of free pub.
    Last week I got a free battery for my watch.

• someone bought me a cheeseburger and fries from Dennys once a long time ago

• No, I haven't been given anything like that.

• I think everyone has received something for free at some point in their life.

• I used to get free drinks from baristas every once in a while, but that's only because I was in there all the time.

• Yes, many times, but this one time I got free condoms in the Sex Ed class back in school. They were expired tho, so I threw them away.

• i went to the dollar store the other day. needed something really cheap. there was this hella cute girl shitting behind the cash register. i started flirting with her. i said ''if you'll give me this for free i'll have more money to take you on a date later'' she started blushing. she told me she had a boyfriend, but gave me the item for free anyways :3

• Yes I have and it always bothers me because unless I return it, I end up feeling in debt to that person forever.

• Couple of guys have bought me a drink, thinking I was gay.
    I told them I was not after drinking it :p

• Sometimes I get free food at my school's cafeteria, and then Christmas, but I don't think that counts

• Yup. Most recent one was a free bus ride. I don't know whats up with the driver but cool.

• I got a free banana from a coffee shop a few weeks ago because it had brown spots on it and nobody else wanted it. lmao.

• A waiter gave me a free soda once :D.

• Free samples at groceries stores? lol

• Yes, sometimes, but rare. Don't remember the last one.

• Many times from shopkeepers.

• Yea today i got a free inspection at the dealership

Subaru ftw

• nope. but i wish lol

• yep I have been given gifts and depending on the giver there were strings attached... for women?

• No. Because I am ugly.

• Yes.
    I have been given:

Cars and boats
    Sports equipment
    Food and drink
    Holidays

On the condition that I'm seen in the public eye and promote the shit I'm sent and van keep.

• A few times... I've been offered a free drink from a bartender one night... and a free cola from a fast-food restaurant... also at a store when I didn't have enough money to pay for a soda can... they let me took it...

What Girls Said 18

• The only time I really got free stuff is when my boss went through the store, pulled stuff we hardly sold and didn't have much off, and just gave it to me.

• Yeah many times. I had someone pay for me and my little ones meal one time while I took her out to eat. People always give me treats at work. Cookies, candy, chocolate, coffee etc. I've gotten countless free drinks, free entrance into clubs. Free rides at the stampede. I was a timmys once and the guy gave me an entire box of free muffins. At that time I was with my first boyfriend and he was jealous so he stomped my muffins into the ground 😢😢😢

• Yes. Just yesterday I went into BK and they gave me a free caramel frappe.

• I walked in a store once and the guy who owned it took a liking to me instantly and give me free makeup :) :)

• I've given free stuff and I've been given free stuff... I've probably received more than I've given if I had to count the times.

• Yes! A few times!! In a gift shop in Paris, in the Bakery mmm those are the ones I remember

• I mean, I've won random things. I guess that counts, haha.

• I've been given free ride tickets at the fair before, a dozen tickets I believe, and it was one ticket ride night so I got good use out of them :D

• yeah! I was in this little town and I went hiking with some friends and we came back around 6 pm and this lovely lady approached and gave us lots of bananas lol that was cool :P

• I've gotten free alcohol. lol

• I used the Starbucks drive through once and their debit machine was down so they gave me my entire order free and an extra drink

• no I'm not hot enough for that

• It happens a lot. I'm pretty blessed♡

• I got free gum.

• My best friend buys me food all the time

• Someone offered me soda at work. I don't drink it so I said no.

• Any time I go to eat or random stores with my mum we get free stuff. Every single time. It's just something about her that everybody does this haha. Otherwise, the only free things I've been given are actual free things lol.

• Yes I've been given stuff for free