Would you ever ask your parents for love advice?

1|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering that my parents sleep in separate rooms and the love has long since faded, I'd say they're not the best people to get relationship advice from.

That being said, I don't require relationship advice since my boyfriend and I get along better than all the couples we've ever encountered in our lives and have been together for +4 years now.😛

0|1
    0|0
    • That is great im glad things are working out with you and your boyfriend. Im very glad the love is strong. What is your secret for having a good relationship?

• Show All
    • Trust issues seem to be the biggest culprit, from what I've seen.

• Yes I agree. It happens so many times with my friends. I try to help and give good advice and help. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Probably not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because they speak different!

0|1
    0|0
  • I ask my mom for relationship advice all the time because she's very intent on being a mother-in-law/grandmother and she hates that I'm still single.

1|1
    0|0
    • That is good. And you want be single for long. Guys should be flirting with you.

• Not really because I very clearly know what they'd tell me before I asked.

1|1
    0|0
  • No way, there relationship didn't work out so I dont think so

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried, they just told me to find a nice Asian guy and be a housewife... i have never dated an Asian guy in my life, they don't like my style i reckon

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow really? Im surprised an Asian guy never dated you. You seem to have very nice style to me. I guess everybody has their type they like.

• Show All
    • It was awful that when i moved back to Vietnam, my parents started getting me a few blind dates 😱😱😱. Now i told them i would go on a date only if the date earns 5 times more than i do haha. haven't had a blind date since...

• Lol they was setting blind dates up for you? That sucks they didn't work out. But at least you tried and was willing to give it a shot. Lol you told then that? I bet they are having a hard time to find a guy that makes that much. I know your happy the blind dates have stopped. lol

• Talking about love embarrasses me

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, they are too conservative even to give out love advice.

1|1
    0|0
  • hell noo haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. My mom and i are pretty close so i share quite a lot with her and i always take her advice in most parts of my life :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, my dad only until I found out that he can't keep a secret haha

0|1
    0|0
  • nooooooooo! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That never once occurred to me, ever. If they had given me advice, I likely would have done exactly the opposite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope
    I know how to handle my own relationship

0|1
    0|0