What should I do about my feelings?

The women in my family are starting to pair off. Its so werid. I feel like i want to push the men out of our life. I dunno. I just don't like it. I am so use to being around women who don't care for men. #QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kinda sexist.

• I know ): I can't help but feel that way.

• I know ): but I don't know how to explain... more like a fear and than an attitude lol. Its hard to get used to the idea of more people in...

• I cannot relate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally know what you mean! I'm 26 and most of my friends are already married! I just feel like no one understands my life anymore. When I go to friends about my dating problems, I feel like A) I'm bugging them and B) that they think my problems are laughable because it's not that hard to find someone.

They've been lucky to be able too find someone really fast and at a young age. I'm at the age where most people are just starting to settle down. So it's a challenging time for sure.

The only thing you can do is focus on the positives in your life. Do things you enjoy, spend time with friends, and try to make new friends who are in a similar position as you.

I definitely feel alone sometimes, and can't relate to most of my friends. It's kind of isolating. I went to college, while most of them didn't. And I'm single, while most of them are married with kids. I feel like sometimes they dismiss my life as being super easy and my problems aren't important because I am not married with kids. But everyone struggles.

I think you just need to make some new friends who are kind of like you. It's hard to be around people you can't relate to.

What Guys Said 18

• As time goes people change there opinion about things depending on who they meet and what they see, perhaps you should try venture through places where you not been and see how things goes, of course venturing through the next is also a option.

Main thing is people change, and in time so will you in probability many years later and you will look back to this site and read what you wrote and probability think, who wrote this lol (only if you forget that is).

• lol nah i already do that! I feel like men are taking over my family territory! My close family have always been independent females so having guys is like what the fuck going on! haha

• If needed use the claw

• I can't he took a bite out of my apple now I am rotting! lol

• Don't follow the masses young lady , follow your feelings even if it means being different from them. I am the black sheep in my flock because I don't fit into the nice neat mold all the others form themselves to. All in all I am ok with the label

• You need to elaborate on what is happening. They are pairing off like lesbian incest pairing off? That would be beyond weird!

• hahahaha! (: lol pairing off with MEN! lol That would be awesome though! I always lived around women!

• Well, most women your age are going to be looking for LTR partners and then settling down and most women will be choosing male partners, and that's just the way it is. Your life will be disrupted as an unintended result and you've just gotta make the change. You probably need to develop a set of friends who are comfortable for you and depend less on your family.

• Well... you could follow their example and find a man too, no?

• Once you've met the apple guy of your dreams all of that will change :D
    Let's hope you'll meet a guy who really cares for you - that will help you feel differently about guys :D

• They do care about men. After all, they are women with biological needs. This would make sense if you were a lesbian. But you need to understand that men and women are not all that different. We all have needs. I don't know the backgrounds of your family, but you need to understand that it is their life. You don't have to like it but you need to understand that not every woman should be a lesbian.

• life changes and priority's change as you get older. things you were not in to now are acceptable. it all comes with maturity.

• You need to just marry the first guy you see on the strret tomorrow, problem solved easy :P

• 0:41 - 1:21 before people pair off
    1:51 after people pair off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naYM8tvOTV4

• try getting laid... Any gender is cool... Just... you know... make sure that it's mutually consensual... It'll put your 'feelings' *cough* into perspective

• Personally i would talk with the witch that makes poison apples.
    But that's me.

• Lesbian detected.
    Hail the lesbian. Queen.

• Snap !
    You mean that you don't wanna take care of me anymore 😶? LOL

• Follow your own instinct.

• if you feel comfortable around women then keep your circle in women, simple as that.

• i'm 25. not married yet. don't worry Apple. just wait.

• So are you saying you dont like men or what?

• I want a gurlfriend that knows how to gurlfriend 😘

What Girls Said 4

• If they're happy, you need to recognize that first of all. Two, I understand you're used to having these women around, so maybe mention to them that you miss seeing them around and schedule times to hang out, grab dinner, etc...

• I kind of feel the same way - especially when I see what losers they're pairing off with. It saddens me. :(

• I dunno if they are losers but ugh... Its weird! ):

• Oh, I know. :(
      I'm not saying things will get worse, but they will definitely change. Never be the same again. And probably there will never be the same level of closeness you had before. Speaking from personal experience.

• Thats horrible ): ugh... I got let them grow... Even 40 plus year old grow up.

• You probably feel this way because you are used to being around them when they didn't care but they found love now so you feel kinda weird see ing them with guys

• what are u even talking about