Do you remember your childhood dreams are they still vivid as in your mind? And how important is it to hold onto your childhood dreams—might not they?

If you had only 6 months to live (and adequate financial means), how would you spend the time left to you? Would you continue to work? Travel? Spend time with family and friends? Would you make changes in your day-to-day life or continue the life you're living now?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably continue life as it it. But I would write everything down that I was thinking and every experience into as many documents as possible. So they can become books. My experiences in life could benefit others and by explaining that to everyone it could have an impact on daily life so that would be what I would do 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• I still remember a few of my childhood dreams, good memories :')
    To answer your second question, if I only had 6 months to live, I would spend the rest of my life chilling at home in peace. I would also give charity, and perfectly follow the five things my religion asks me to do, so that I'm ensured I will go to heaven.

What Guys Said 2

• Childhood dreams? I don't think 6 months is long enough to build a castle gray skull

• didn't have any time.

What Girls Said 0