Do you talk to your barber?

What is your relationship with your barber. e. g. family member, friend, just barger, etc.

I currently go to around 10 places and use about 20 different barbers, I talk to all of them.

• yes
    31% (4)36% (4)33% (8)Vote
  • yes, if I'm not tired
    15% (2)9% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • no
    54% (7)55% (6)55% (13)Vote
  • I fall asleep
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i do here and there.

i don't have a relationship with her, she's just someone who started out her business small, and now it's growing so we've known her awhile.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been go into the same barber shop since I was in middle school. They always ask about my love life and when I'm not dating I would always ask them to hook me up.
    Never gets anywhere.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• When I do go to a salon, I'll make small talk here and there. It's not someone I see frequently, though. Most times, I'll just have my mom trim up my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they should be focusing on my hair and I suck at small talk

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to one.. i always cut my own hair haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• When I go to barber I go to the same one I went to as a kid , heck he is a cool guy and we get along good

1|1
    0|0
    • This dude is in his 80's and has all kind of funny stories he tells. Very interesting hair cuts for sure

• i cut my own hair. i honestly don't talk to myself that much... i'm not that crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea we talk about cars we will never afford lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I talk to mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk small.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair... Haven't seen a barber in years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine how often you have to do your hair as a guy to have 20 different barbers.

0|1
    0|0