What's the worst pain you've ever felt?

A couple of weeks ago I broke 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs. That caused internal bleeding and it put so much pressure on my spinal cord and brain that I had the worst headache imaginable for 4 days straight on top of the back pain. The headache and back pain were so bad that I didn't even realize I had broken 2 ribs until after the surgery to fix my back, which was 4 days after they broke. Anyway, I'm doing better now and that was probably the worst pain I've felt in my life so I'm curious what yours is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get hurt much, I'm fairly careful in my outdoor activities. I get little scratches and bruises. A headache maybe. Emotionally scaring though, when my dad called the cops on my mother. I remember them cuffing her, giving me her belongings and the cops driving away. I was 7 and my brother was 3. That was pretty tough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kidney stones.

NEVER in my life have I felt something like that, and it took weeks to pass.

What Girls Said 4

• CHILDBIRTH. It's terrible.

• same boat! Nothing worse than headache 3 days straight at day 10 every month, trying to solve it,,

• I fell onto a bunch of legos once.

• Falling off the top of a mast of a sailboat and shattering my elbow when i hit the deck...

What Guys Said 2

• Abscessed tooth after a botched root canal back in 1981. They couldn't give me enough pain meds to dull the pain and finally had to heavily sedate me until they could get the infection drained. Had a proper root canal done and the tooth crowned and I have had no problems with it since.

• Had one of my toes ripped almost all the way off. They managed to stitch it back on and save it.
    It wasn't the actual ripping but the throbbing pain at night was so bad that I couldn't sleep. The pain killers didn't work either.