Which book is better?

Please explain.

• "The Outsiders"
  • :Romeo and Juliet"
  • "Pride and Prejudice"
  • "Of Mice and Men"
  • Don't know, dont care, dont read
  • "Its Kind of a Funny Story"
  • "And then there were None"

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only read three of the books
    Romeo and Juliette
    Pride and Prejudice
    Of Mice and Men

Of the three I enjoyed Of Mice and Men the best, it really explored the concepts of friendship and the duties that come with it. Spoiler alert: do you honestly think that they would have ever got a farm of their own? If the old man hadn't said "I wish I would've shot my dog" would he have killed his friend? Etc

Romeo on the other hand was a farcical tragedy, the plot was thin.

Pride and Prejudice was a good book, but had trouble sticking with the plot.

• Friendship? I thought the protagonist was deceitful and manipulative using a retard for the guap

• How could you not see that? Without the retard the protagonist wouldn't have found work not to mention he was holding his money and feeding him some bs dream about a farm.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally love Pride and Prejudice, because it is a romantic classic and I've grown up watching the BBC mini-series. I love the characters (Mr Darcy) and it's just a really nice story. It's just a normal romantic drama except set in the 1800s. It's Kind of a Funny Story is also very good, but not as good. Perks of Being a Wallflower (even though it's not on your list) would be a better choice than It's Kind of a Funny Story, because it has the same themes but is generally better written and a better story. Pride and Prejudice though, definitely Pride and Prejudice. Hope that helps.

What Guys Said 8

• Personally out of those options I enjoy Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice and Of Mice and Men the best.

Some great ones that weren't on this list

Hamlet
    Tender Is The Night
    The Great Gatsby
    The Phillip Marlowe Series
    Moby Dick
    The Rats in the Walls

• Romeo and Juliet... as for why.. well i wouldn't be able to tell you, i guess i can relate, somewhat, to it haha

• Well, I live near "Steinbeck Country", so I guess of the ones listed "Of Mice And Men".

"The rabbits, George! I can see it, George!"

• I've only read three of the books listed and I believe Romeo and Juliet is the better read. Of mice and was boring af and the outsiders was decent but not great.

• Mein Kampf

• hahaha... i find it a little bogus that of all people, you call me in... i find it a little disturbing that i know what you are talking about, i find it even MORE bogus... that i agree lol

• I prefer playboy magazine :P

• have read only of mice and men

• I think you should do your own book report :P

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer Of Mice and Men and Pride and Prejudice.

• LOVE pride and prejudice. if you are under 18, I'm not sure if you'll like it as much.

• I love the outsiders, it was a group of friends I think fighting with gangs or am I getting that mixed up with the west side story? either way outsiders was good book.

• Romio and Juliett. Its a true romantic story , if you are into love and finding the one.

• I LOVE And then there were none. I love Agatha Christie and all her novels. But this novel is one of her best, I think! I love the play too :D

• The outsiders is an amazing book, I read it in forth grade and it's personally one of my favorites.