Have you ever seen gay couple making out in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. However, these two that used to be my friends weren't straight (one was trans too) did make out literally leaning on me to steady themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Pretty much every day. Our city is safe and friendly; people are welcome to kiss and hold hands in public with whomever they'd like. As long as we all keep our clothes on, life is good.

• nope but i've seen tons of straight couples make out in public. I don't wanna see anyone make out in public though

• Which city do you live in?

• Yeah at midnight in paris next to la Seine , last summer. Then one of them spanked the other.

• Gays lot of times. But I have never seen lesbians making out in public.

• Yes i have

• Off the top of my head, no. I don't pay attention to PDA from anyone, though.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, once or twice I think. We're not uptight about PDA where I come from. People don't really care about it.

• One time I saw a gay couple really frenching it up on the tube. Felt super awkward. Just a light kiss is enough, who do you have to do your foreplay in public?

• not a gay couple yet

• Yes, I watched 2 guys did it in the middle of my university square during spring.

I think they were undergraduates from the LGBT club in the university.

• I've been one of them

• Yes, many times.

• Yes I have, they have this gay pride parade.
    It was beautiful and no I am not gay.

• Nah, I haven't

• Yeah, multiple times. Some of my friends are gay.

• Yeah. Disgusting.

• Yes.