Anyone watch a show because you think someone from the show you think is attractive?

I watch a show with a really attractive woman in it I absolutely love her majority of the reason I watch it because I think she's hot (:do you watch a show because you find someone from the show is pretty

The woman I think is hot is Christina from Flip or Flop I love her pretty face so much

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I was so attracted to Summer Glau in her Terminator role. TSCC is still the only tv show that holds my heart.

What Girls Said 12

• I won't lie... I only watch Divergent cause of that Gorgeous ass Theo James😈😈 and Criminal Mind's cause of the Hottie's 😍Shamar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubbler😍. Also, Into The Bad lands for 🔥🔥Daniel Wu!

• Yesss... Vampire Diaries because Damon Salvatore is HOT!!

http://i.giphy.com/11ogNDVX7h2A8w.gif

• Yes, I have. I also watch certain things because I enjoy the actors work, but if I find him attractive, that also helps.

• That's the only reason I watch shows. Blaine Anderson made me watch 6 seasons of Glee

• Yeah... Crappy show too

• Yes many times

• Nah, it's just an added bonus of there's a good-looking guy.

• Of course!

• Of course I have.

• Yes I have.

• yes, it's the main reason for my choice of cinema

• Henry Danger - Jace Norman
    Kirby Buckets - Jacob Bertrand
    !00 things to do before highschool - Owen Joyner

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, I LOVE "Homeland" !!!

Carrie Madison is my dream woman to be in a relationship with !

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-53_1444573562869.jpg

• No, I like good acting and good writing, but that doesn't mean I don't like pretty actresses. I was very interested in movies and tv shows all of my crushes were actresses but that's more of a side effect. I wouldn't watch a show just for a hot girl, if I'm horny I can watch porn. I want a good story god damn it ! :P

• I used to watch Dance Moms just to see the dancers dance at the end of the episode

I can't help but turn it off though, when Abby puts them in skimpy-ass clothes and put them on stage damn near naked
    Shit like this:
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../burlesque9f-7-web.jpg

Why the hell this was ever on the air, I will never know. I like watching them dance, but this is too damn much. This was the last full episode I've watched of this show

• oh god i often do this... i mean not whole seasons, but some episodes...

• yeah. that's the exact reason why i watched this show called jane the virgin. turns out it's a pretty good show. flip or flop is pretty good. i watch that show cause i like hgtv

• Not BC of that solely, but hot girl on a show is a nice added benefit

• Agents of shield... Coz.. Chloe Bennet <3
    media2.giphy.com/media/F8SAP9MdH6ldC/200w.gif

• No, I don't.

• yes i watch the five because i want to put it in dana perinos butt.

• That's what got me to watch Arrow originally Summer Glau.

• No, that would be an enormously retarded waste of time.