Its my first time is it okay to believe a psychic or just lies?

I went to see a psychic for first time which I'm kinda scared but wanted to do this to see what they can tell me in my future if it can be helpful or not. Well I saw the psychic and she had told me that in time I will meet a good man that help me goi after all my goals. Like he willing to stick by my side. And a lot of great things in my future.. I'm very optmisic about this but I believe in the expected of the unexpected... Am I wrong or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as "psychics". If you don't have any supernatural powers, there is good reason to believe that no one else has supernatural powers either. We are all born with the same brain. These "psychics" just know how to manipulate people and rip them off. Anyone here on GaG who is halfway intelligent could have told you the same and probably even more detailed stuff simply by making educated guesses and totally free of charge.

What Guys Said 6

• Just evident things and wild guesses. That guy swindled you.
    I too see a lot of good things in your future but I don't make you pay to tell you that.

• i would be more apt to listen if they could have given more details about when you might meet them, where you might meet them or how you would know its him.

• Just stick to physics, not a "physic".

• Predictions are for entertainment purposes only.

• You're right.

• psychics should be taken as entertainment not something to shape or base your life. In that case it's all fun and games and good.

What Girls Said 0