Strangest place you ever slept at?

I slept on the floor of the bathroom at my work before. I was hungover as fuck.

you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can sleep anywhere, I'm a pass out panda. Lets see, 2 different times on the side of a downtown building, an alley way, in my fridge, after a hike up a canyon, in the grass, in a raft, one time I went camping and went to go pee and just napped in a random spot on the forest floor. In a trailer at work, also on the bathroom floor like you and the counter top in the bathroom another time. I've passed out in the entrance of my house before, and I wasn't even drunk. Got home from work and was too tired so i passed out before I even took my coat or work shoes off. Haha I've dragged blankets outside and slept in the backyard, on my roof, I pass out in car rides, train rides, planes. I once layed in a display bed in the bay and took a nap. One time I was lost on vacation and just decided to take a nap right where I was and layed down on the Blvd of a busy road and 😴😴😴😴

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• This isn't a strange place but I guess the idea is kinda strange... On the floor, right next to the bed :P

• A belly... after being created by two legend's!!­čĺ¬ other than that... bathroom floor, church, class (i fell out of the chaironce and i snored which wakes me up) I like sleeping on carpet's, public train, supply warehouse under thing's even the braviest of men wouldn't sleep under­čśĘ, I have a very bad habit of falling a sleep on the toilet #Giulty... and I've sleep in my families barn before.

• I've slept on the floor before. I've dozed off on the toilet as a kid getting ready for school in the morning. I don't usually sleep weird places :) I slept in a uterus before, that's pretty hardcore.

Lol, @Toad-1 you're living on the wild side!

• i slept outside before on a bench and one time in someone else yard!

• I slept in someone's shed in their backyard before.

• I slept on the staircase of my house. The one indoors. I was either drunk for the first time of my life (and the last) or so sick from having gastro (something along those lines)

• When I was a teenager I once woke up half way up the steps of my parents front porch lol

I also slept in a bath tub with my best dude friend as a teenager (JUST slept).

Basically, I passed out in weird places when I was a drunk ass teen lol

• Uhhhh. I have no interesting stories to share. xD

• In my bathtub, twice!
    Oh and on a street.

• The bathroom, the kitchen sink, the porch

• Th side of the road. I guess I was too drunk? I don't remember but I woke up there

• i've never slept in a strange place (。-_-。)

• The lobby of nbc studios in New York haha

• Wow! how'd that happen?

• bunch of bums! :P

• hahaha I'm sure we looked like that!! lol

• Probably the floor of a van that was moving at the time.

• In a bathtub. No water of course lol

• In this friends car that had broken down on the side of the road. While it was below freezing.

• lol in my bathtub :)

• interesting :P
    studio
    girl's dorms
    metros and trains

• I fell asleep in the dentist chair once. Slept through a root canal.

• The wardrobe.

• Not strange to me but maybe strange to others:
    Hammock on the topsides of a sailboat
    Hammock out on the FL Trail
    The beach

What Guys Said 26

• in Edirne (TR) the R├╝stempa┼ča-Kervansaray─▒ Otel. An hundreds of years old (500?) market and stop for camel caravans. In old times the camels would be 'parked' in what's the interior garden now. Merchandise would be sold in the bazar shops around it and merchants would sleep in simple rooms under the domes.
    Now it's modernized. I was there in 1978 when the old building had already been transformed into a then still rather simple tourist hotel.

www.yurtarama.com/pictures/gdetay/resim193.jpg

www.camiveturbeler.com/.../...rvansaray%C4%B14.jpg

We also passed a few nights in a Israeli kibbutz in view of the Golan heights and had to hide in the underground bunker when some? started shooting at the kibbutz. Rather scary.

We also slept in a cheap hotel in the center of Cairo. When we left our room in the morning, there was a herd of sheep in the street.
    Then there was the hotel in Yucatan, where the garden ended in the jungle. An alligator was attached close to our table. After dark, the burrowing tree frogs made noises I mistook for panthers or other dangerous felines.

• Back when I was in high school, maybe 15-16 years old, the cops raided a party I was at. Everyone took off running, but they had the place surrounded, kids were getting caught left and right. I'm smarter than that though... kinda...

I decided hiding was the best way to go. So I ran out into the garage and they had one of those giant chest-type freezers out there. I unplugged it and climbed in. So I'm drunk as hell and laying in a freezer... naturally I ended up falling asleep. I woke up 2 hours later and walked home, never got caught.

• A few days after my girlfriend and I broke up my buddy and I took a road trip. He was driving this hoopty Lincoln from about 3 centuries ago that had the roof chopped off with an angle grinder at the time, so obviously driving on isolated roads was a stupid idea, but we did it anyway.

I'd been staying at his place because I smashed my room when I found out my girlfriend cheated, and my parents were mad. I just woke up to him saying 'bro let's go to Canada and pull some mad skids all weekend - my buddy as a cabin on the border where we can sleep'.

Anyway, he drives me home so I can get my car. However, me being the cocky son of a bitch that I am pulled a mean peel down the street. Redlined it, dumped the clutch - and blew the head gasket. Result - driving to Canada in a junkyard hoopty.

Anyway this cabin he spoke of was fucking weird, man. It was in about 3 or 4 square miles of dense forest, there was no electricity and the door didn't lock. I was getting creeped out and realized it was just as cold in the cabin as it was outside so I said to my buddy I'd take his car and go sleep hobo-style on the back seat somewhere less horror movie-ish and pick him up the next morning. (He's a fearless cunt, he just put headphones in and went right to sleep). So I take his keys and try to start the hoopty. It doesn't even turn over. Like, I'm wrenching the key, and nothing's happening. The electrical circuit won't even come on. I shorted the battery and got sparks, which means there was no reason for the power not to work. I got a bit shit up at this point.

My friend comes out and tries, and agrees it's mad weird. He, however, has a 'solution' - smoke weed until we forget we're stuck inside a gore movie and fall asleep. It worked, to be fair, we fell asleep on the bench seats of the car and woke up in the most beautiful forest.

But yeah, that night was weird as fuck. The car started first time in the morning, too. Mad strangeness and ghostly happenings.

• on my 18th birthday i got drunk and passed out on a skate board in my friends garage... my birthday is dead of winter by the way

• Slept on beach once... had sand in my hair and ears for days. Also slept on porch of my house because I was locked out. Also slept on the street for a while once. I was really drinking pretty heavily back then. Now, sober, I slept on a sailboat, fairly deep seas, and thing was really rocking. Sick as all get out in the morning. Guess it's weird that the "sober" scenario is the one that caused me sickness.

• I once slept with the top of my head wedged inside the bom of a hideous fat woman! You're probably thinking I must be sick in the head or an idiot, but what you don't know is a friend bet me $5.00 I wouldn't do it, and I won the $5.00!!!

• I woke up in a bath in someone else's house once. The daughter of whoever lived there opened the door and screamed, and the first thing that came to mind was to bolt out of the window and scarper. Thank god it was on the bottom floor.
    Turns out I also had their TV remote in my pocket. Weird.

• I've slept on a tennis court before when it was 30 F outside, in a steam room, pool side in a gated community in the middle of the night, on the couch in someone's house's that I don't know and didn't even meet before I walked out of their place in the middle of the night (only drunk blackout ever... partially due to concusion due to my drunk friend knocking me out with a door... No idea how I got in the other persons house)... I do remember seeing white light so maybe I was in the middle of the rood after getting knocked out and got picked up and taking home... Really don't know though...

• Walmart parking lot when it was cold as balls... All the lights sucked ass and it was so noisy with people coming and going all night.

• Fell asleep at the wheel at like 3 AM after driving through 5 states... woke up to bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump :D

• I've camped all over the country, in the desert, in the forest, in the everglades, on top of mountains, in caves, on the beach, and even at the bottom of a sink hole.

I also fell asleep in my make shift lean to shelter I made in the middle of a tropical storm in the forest. Woke up to some sticks breaking... Shortly after I heard a bear, freaked out and then came face to face with a mature black bear...

• I passed out on a bench outside one night in college.
    #NoHobo

• inside a dog kennel

• While working on a school project at a friend's house, I crawled under their computer table and fell asleep listening to the soundtrack for The English Patient.

• Nothing unusual. Bathtub. Just got curious how it would feel. Didn't like it. The tub was too small.

• By a river
    Peaceful
    Therapeutic

• My job, lol...

• Hmm never really slept during the day other than when it was really boring.

• On the floor of an armoured personnel carrier in freezing weather in the woods. It was so cold we could not sleep much at all even though we were exhausted. My shin bones hurt badly from the cold.

• Inside my mothers stomach.

• On a really wide windowsill at a strangers house after a night of drinking...

• in a cave at the beach

• I have slept on top of a tractor

• My closet because of mosquitos

• Girlfriend's dad's room. Believe me when I say this, that feeling is something you dont want to experience ever.

• Table in a restaurant.

• I passed out on my neighbor's front lawn once.

• Slept on a toilet in a shitty smelling bathroom at work, to avoid work.

• A jail cell