What does SUCCESS mean to you?

What does SUCCESS mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying without fearing.

Success doesn't mean always winning sometimes its an failure but a failure that teaches a lesson. Its all about taking risk that you know are worth taking.

Most Helpful Girl

• for me SUCCESS means...
    an orphanage
    an old age home
    a skill center for the poor ones..

"i want to change (improve) the lives of as many people as i can..."

and I WILL :)

What Guys Said 17

• When the tea bag sinks to the bottom of the mug and you have to fish it out with a spoon and you feel like a fucking deep sea oil miner or some shit and when you finally get the fucker out you feel like a fucking champ.

• Probably worth noting all my mugs are pretty tall, So its not as easy as it sounds, Those fuckers sink deep.

• Haha, Anyway, Appreciate the banter matey, All the best ! :)

• Hahaha okay, see you around. Thanks so much for the laugh That was just what i have been needing lately. Much appreciated

• When we have success, we should be happy. There is many ways like to be successful. In love, job... etc. The way to have success is long and quite painful. During this way is many defeating, mistakes etc and this is the way like we are learning and getting better. One is for sure - success will not bring you happiness. Not always.
    Generally, to be cussesfull means to have success in work and in personal life. In this case we can say, all is ok... but its not always like this and we must search what is success for us.

• Reaching the upper echelons of Gagdom. It's all I've ever wanted.

• being able to get myself dressed in the morning.

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-9468-1384973304-13.gif

• Sausages
    Under
    Crocodiles
    Can
    Easily
    Seem
    Sexy

• Achieve the goal I wanted with minimal losses.

• To proove to myself that I deserve to live and make my dreams come true.
    1. To build a house.
    2. To create a family.
    3. To plant a tree.
    4. To be succesful at the job I'd like to spend my entire life.

• i guess success means, that i have enough money to live my life and do better and better things like studying and getting promoted in a job. and to be happy with what i have and dont care what anyone else thinks of me.

• Helping others.

• using ur skills to live a better life along with making others' lives better too.

• Getting a girlfriend.

• 1.) Being happy
    2.) Making everyone around you better than when you found them.
    3.) Leaving behind something meaningful.

• Financially stable.

Legacy.

Able to be paid more than the average person

• Downshifting a twin turbo supra

• The dictionary definition covers this sufficiently. Why re-invent the wheel?

• Going for what you want without compromise - And getting it.

• Success within its self is an objective thing and well state of mind actually. If I complete a job or task I feel a sense of pride in doing so , while someone else may not have the enthusiasm as I do. I personally base success on my values as I am more particular than many others and choose to be maticilous in both my approach to a particular project / job and have a set desire of the finished project. I thus value success to a very high degree and choose not to compromise.

What Girls Said 5