Have you ever brought a stray animal home to stay with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg all the time! So much people in my neighborhood bring animal's to me now lmao. They're like little babies I can't say no... but I do get pissed off when an owner comes to get them after I've gotten attached. I tried to lie once about this puppy I found in an alley and 2weeks later the owners spotted me with him and I made up a quick lie about finding him a days ago... good thing is they let me visit him and walk him whenever I like now☺😊😁 so that's a plus!!! Lmao true story. Back when I was down south I had a snake once I found.. I thought it was my neighbors weird son's. He would pull mice out of his pocket and say wanna play a game? I would tell his Looney ass, we play those type of games in Chicago 😐😰😂. I told him while holding the snake "I found ur f**king snake near the mail box, but I know she doesn't bite so I rescued her for u"😀😊 he looked at me with a wtf stare and said"That's not mine... Sylena has a missing eye" I looked at that snake and I wanted to toss em soooooo bad from shock..."F**k she or he didn't kill me yet so I guess I'm keeping it" and I strolled away. But the MF escaped like 3 day's later and I never saw him again. I think someone ate him lol.

• We don't play**

• Haha I'm starting to like them more than dog's actually. Plus I'm a future crazy cat lady soooooo yes😂😂

• Lol that is nice and cool. Dogs require a lot of work to take care of and cats can take care of themselves. So I can see why you like cats more. ☺

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I tried that once.

No dice.

Apparently mom is against you bringing home random pets. That rule, however, does not apply to her. SHE is responsible for the acquisition of every animal in our house. And if you think she discussed their adoption with anyone... you'd be wrong. She just calls us from the road and tells us she's bringing home a creature.

And unfortunately for my dad, 9/10 that means she's bringing home a horse lmao

But if I try to bring home the starving kitten that I found in the field across the street? Oh my dear sweet goodness no, that's not allowed. But apparently bringing home 1,200 lb animals is hahaha

• Lol I can see how it's a double standard when you try and do it. Having a stray horsw must be fun. True she should discuss it with you if she is bringing an animal home.

• i gotta say, she is lucky to have a stray horse. i mean it's a freakin' horse! :P :D

• @simplyadorable It's not a stray... just run into people who say that they're going to sell or send it to slaughter or something and she's like, "hmm... put him on the trailer." and then she comes home and three horses come off the trailer instead of two lol

• Yep, my cat. From a kitten, following the cook around at a bar. He's still with us and a cranky old man now.

Used to have two other cats, one abandoned in the middle of a busy street and one wandering aimlessly at the zoo. But no longer have them.

My dog we bought out of the back of a pickup truck so she's not a stray lol

• Yes I have, I found a kitten at Hardee's about 4 years ago, he was in extremely bad shape took him to vet he stayed there for 2 days we named him Slim Jim and he's now a great cat and a part of our family!! I've rescued several cats and my dog Shorty. We're suckers for animals.

• No, but I would :(

• Yep. Someone left my dog and all her siblings in a parking lot when they were a week old. All her siblings got eaten and my dog was pretty close to death when I found her. She's an asshole now though lmfao
    [IMG]http://i66. tinypic. com/1055jzr. png[/IMG]

• The picture didn't send -_-

• Animal shelters put down pitbulls, especially that young. If I would have gotten to then in time I would have taken then all tbh

• They do for real? Wow I never knew they put them down like that. That is good you would had took them all if you would had gotten their on time.

• Well, one time I went fishing and I caught a fish. I took him home and he got to live with me for 4 hours before I ate him.

• I hope it tasted good at least. I know cooking them can be a lot of work sometimes depending on the type of fish it is.

• Lol yes scaling is the part that takes work. lol depending on the fish. But it's worth it once the fish is cooked. lol.

• ahahahaha! you had frienship for 4 hrs, indeed every second counts! :D

• My grandparents did and they ended up keeping the dog. They still have him to this day.

• I would like to but i believe they probably carry diseases of some sort

• Yes several times. Growing up my home was a sort of animal rehab/halfway house. We took in lots of stray and injured animals and nursed them back to health and eventually found them homes...

What Guys Said 6

• Several times, to the chagrin of some family members!

• Yes! That's how I adopted my dog❤❤❤

• Yep. Found a lost puppy once. No ID, no tags, no microchips... It followed us home on it's own, so we kept him for a few months until we found someone in a position to adopt him.

• yes i found a hedgehog in winter time... normaly they sleep in winter cause they cannot find any food, and it was very cold. So i take the little freind with me and feed him worms, till spring... then i released him into the wild again.

• fuck no.
    you don't know anything about it

• sorry not a animal lover

• No way... last thang I was is a pet... I love being single...

• want... not was...