What does your dream house look like?

What my dream house costWhat does your dream house look like?

With this as the music room but with more instruments

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• Wow, you have an awesome taste I must say! I would love to have that house. It looks fabulous. I would put on nice shoes (the ones you wear with a suit) every day and walk across the marble floors and hear the clicking and feel all important haha ;-).
    If I ever get that house, you can come to live in it with me if you want to. Depending on your looks you can either be my mistress/second girlfriend (once you're 18 of
    course ;-)) or my secretary (in the latter case I will officially name you "secretary of the estate" in allusion to "secretary of state") ;-).

• Mine looks just like the one in the pictures except every room would be filled with wall-to-wall toilets.

• My dream home would be on the beach, off the old beaten path like on the outskirts of town or in the countryside, something like this would suit me just fine.

For the beach something like this

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...490d9d928a.jpg

www.tcbansweringservice.com/.../...-Vacations3.jpg

But white in color.
    media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/.../...e-beach-house.jpg

For the countryside or outskirts of town something like this.

images-19.har.com/.../hr3061919-1.jpg

I really love these houses with the wrap around porches
    amazingplans.com/media//rkd1250-5_picture.jpg

www.randomwander.com/.../lake_forest_house.jpg

And for a country side house I would love this as the back yard
    www.real-estate-montreal-canada.com/.../...de1.jpg

But I'll settle for a house in any of the 3 locations, small town, countryside/forest/off the beaten path, beach.

• I have a wrap around porch aty house lol

• Beach!! Told you the Midwest sucks balls man

• @ConsultantIsBack I prefer the countryside more to be honest with you, but the beach is simply one of the places I wouldn't mind living. I have been to a really sweet house down here that friends of ours own that actually has a beach on the shore of a private lake in their backyard with a forest behind that was quite nice.

• My dream house would be a large temple what is both inside the forest an penetrated by it, it's walls and rooms merged with the surrounding nature. Within it's walls house vast knowledge and knowings of the ancients. Here we stay on the soil of the first of the Arashins of old. May his eternal wisdom, present long after the death of he who ponders, flow through and around my consciousness to empower and level my worth in equality of the original master.

It got a little poetic at the end but what I'm trying to say is my dream house cannot exist in this universe.

• 1|0
  • I absolutely love apartments, but I think my dream would be to have at least half a floor of an apartment complex to myself. In other words a huge apartment.

• dream house = any home i walk in after work where @teawrecks is waitin for me inside :P ;)

• I'd like a large house, but with close, compact rooms - as large spacious rooms bother me for some reason. I'd like a modern style house with tons of different shades of black and grey, or perhaps other neutral colors, but I'd like lots of plants and aquariums throughout the house to bring it to life. It would also always be tidy, organized, and spotless.

If i were to describe the layout, and what i wanted each of the rooms to have, I'd be here all day.

• I don't care as long as it has lots of these 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n8pnawVld71ruskat.gif

• Go god a house built in 1810 they will have secret doors and also secret entrances like the windows will lift up for u go come in ams u will have a cellar which will have away to get in and out of the cellar threw the yard.. I live in a house that was bulit in 1810 and had an addition added on in 1820

• Yes, the house is good but it will be too big for me.

• I don't need something big, something modern with great internet, a big bed, but I'd like a nice big garden with some open grass aswell because I like nature. A pool would also be nice.

• Not too fancy, just a decent, classic house on the ocean. With a 30x40 shop and some land.
    homesinnovascotia.com/.../image-mobile.php

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../bodian20castle20front.jpg

Not joke... I really like it and wish it. Of course I know it will never come truth.

• How'd you get the exact pictures of your dream house?

• wow to get your dream house you better start studing to so you can get a job that pays high 6 figures or more

• Small with a mini lab and a room for flowers and art. A rad kitchen.

• Four walls and a roof.

• Dream car>>>>>>>dream house

• It looks like shit.

• A bigger house than I have now... but wid a garden...

What Girls Said 10