Anyone else not know what its like to have someone crazy about you?

As in they have a huge crush on you? Wonder what that feels like 🤔🤔

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I've had a few guys have major crushes on me in the past. It's probably safe to say that my current boyfriend is completely crazy about me, though.

It feels great. Brings a feeling of complete contentment, plus a bit of a power trip. To know that someone can know you at your barest (literally and non-literally), flaws included, and still love you.

• I had a couple of people somewhat stalking me.
    Some of them I have never even talked to, but hear from other people that they said they liked me. For whatever reason.

There's a girl now who always smiles widely whenever she sees me. She once saw another coworker wearing some brown boots and apparently she thought those were mine and the other girl had taken them from the locker room... I know this because she told me herself... was happy I still had my boots after all.
    But that's probably not what you're talking about.

• Actually, no :P My partner never really showed that he had a crush on me and I'm pretty sure that he never had a 'huge' one, so I don't really know what that's like.

• I'm not sure. Sometimes they've been really infatuated with me, but that fades. I'm flattered sometimes, but I am more reserved. So I'd rather have a good one on one with the guy, but some made more public states of admiration, and that was a bit embarrassing for me.

• no I don t :/

• i do know, but it never feels good when you don't feel the same way...

• Umm.. I don't know if I should answer that.. but tbh it never feels good cuz 99% of the time I don't feel the same at all..

• Its not all that lol! Its weird.

• Like head over heels crush/love? No, I know what that feels like, but I've never experienced someone being that way for me

• Really? i don't believe it lol

• Ehhh depends on how they responded towards me really

• Yeah 😞 Oh wells... I don't know how I would react if that happened to be honest. Mostly speechless if anything

• I've never had this no. Never had someone be crazy about me, at least not long term or anything. People usually realise who I am and stop liking me very quickly.

• Not who you are, they realize you aren't exactly what they thought you were. That's not a bad thing either considering many people only approach someone in order to get something from them.

• Maybe, but you don't need that kind of people in your life. Better alone than fooled, disrespected and taken advantage of. In my opinion anyway.

• @dipta true but I've had to deal with all those things from various people in my life. Ah well.

• *raises hand*

I've never experienced that. I have no idea how it feels to be wanted. But I do think about often.

• Aww x)
    sometimes it's unwanted though! Like there was a dude who literally stalked me... like showed up at my door unannounced and stuff

• I do.. Say I could not reciprocate

• I know the feeling right now honestly. Sending hugs your way, though! ❤

• Yes, this guy - for 12 years now and he won't let up :(

• Nope. Love yourself. Date yourself... then marry yourself! :)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62796391.jpg

• Actually I do know what that feels like.
    It feels like shit.

• Yea I've had it happen to me in the past and it's still happening by a couple of doods. I only wish I was crazy about one of them back.

• I guess you mean the good kind of crazy?

• I feel neutral because I don't feel I have anything special lol.

• I do not know what that feels like.

• It's an ego boost unless they're creepy about it.

• I had someone once but she was my friend and I wasn't interested.

• This doesn't last forever though, is not love and sadly bigger the attention they gave to you bigger the disappointment when it goes away

What Guys Said 15

• It happens not infrequently. Very often women will notice me shopping naked at the Piggly Wiggly Market or giving one of my nude speeches at the annual high school graduation, and next thing I know they follow me everywhere. I simply take them aside and explain that what they're experiencing is not love, but rather an infatuation. It reminds me of similar infatuations I experienced at their age when Mrs. Marston would dance naked while teaching biology, or Mrs. De Haven would give nude poetry readings in the school yard at recess. It all just part of life in a small town.

• Well yeah

• Hmm, pick yourself up man:)
    I would say its like feeling whole for me especially since i can reciprocate. But its different for everyone

• Yeah, I've had a few girls have a very strong feelings for me.

• I have no idea if any girl has ever crushed on me.

• I had what were almost stalkers a few times in high school. It's not fun.

• Yeah I know the feeling I used to have it happen quite often when my sisters were in school lol.

• Me. I imagine it would feel good. Major confidence boost.

• I get the feeling that if there is/was someone, I wouldn't be able to tell :P

• Can't say that I do.

• Meeeee, love me damitt

• Crazy as in psycho stalker? Yes xD

• My experience is not so good... she was a daughter of a teacher in the same school.

• I don't even think anyone has had a normal crush on me, let alone a huge one.

• Frustrating because I'd say about three maybe 4 girls who I knew were crazy about me I was also crazy about them. But I was just too shy to ask them out. And so nothing ever happened. I'm in my early to mid 20s now and pathetically I think I'd still do the same thing if it happened again.