Have you ever experienced a 'bad trip' from LSD?

If so, could you describe what you went though? I'm scared to death by some stories I've heard from close friends. (Breathing walls, voices in your head, feelings of being trapped unable to excape from a room)

What have you experienced? Lets say, Good Tip v. s Bad Trip?

(Note: I've never done LSD. I'm just asking to see what experiences from people who have tried it had)

• Yes, I've tripped on LSD before
  • No, I've never experienced a trip on LSD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it with someone you completely trust, it can be a bit scary but if you have them you know you will be okay. Also maybe do it with someone who's done it before (not just once) and ask them about it. Don't feel pressured to do it though, it's your choice :) also the taste is not nice (bitter like/chemically) so i suggest gum or something after the tab is gone if you do, do it

What Guys Said 8

• No I don't touch any drugs

• never used asid but my brother had. he told me storys about it. and told me that if i ever tried it to not do it alone and only do it with someone that has done it before to help out if you do have a bad trip

• I've never experienced a trip on LSD but I heard a story, of a college kid who used LSD and experienced permanent hallucinations, from 2 different trustworthy people so I think it's true.

• yeah a bad trip is just when you're uncomfortable.

• i think you just have to be in the right state of mind when you take it, i mean I've only smoked pot and i think the anxiety/paranoia associated with it is brought on as you smoke it, or if you were already feeling anxious beforehand

• I've never taken LSD and I don't plan on changing that

• I heard if you were dancer you would create new routines and moves.

• Nope.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope and don't intend it... But never say never I guess.
    I feel if I ever try it the only trip I'd go on would be a bad one. o. O