How is your day going so far?

I just woke up and hoping for a good day but the weather is not on my side.. lol!

It looks cloudy and gloomy almost like its going to rain. How is your day and the weather where you live?

Most Helpful Guy

• well i'm doing good! and its a nice day today at least here in maroco, where do you from!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm usually optimistic about each day.. But today I don't know how to feel honestly. My day is going blah, it's dull. It's one of those I don't know how or what to feel whatever day's. I'm sitting back and going from thinking about everything all at once or nothing at all every 20second's😳😞😕 I might just sleep the day away which won't make thing's better, but I don't know I'm starting to get those more and more. Maybe I'm hungry, maybe I need a vacation or maybe I need D I really don't know... #F**kThisFeeling

What Guys Said 11

• It's only 7:30 AM and the only thing that's happened thus far, is the dog has farted. Of course it'is very possible my wife is the one who farted and merely blamed it on the dog, but either way I lose! It should be 80 degrees and sunny here today which is hard to shake a stick at, and I'm headed for work after a shower. So far the day isn't too bad, but it's early yet, and the worm could turn! ; - )

• For me, it's going on pretty well! It's just my second week in a new country, and I'm just trying to get settled in a bit. Have to hunt for jobs soon, and that's probably gonna drain me of my energy! :P

• Hi! Sounds great happy to hear everything is going so well for you I knew it would.

• I can understand that just stay positive and try your hardest that's all you can do. :-)

• Yes, that's what I gotta so. I have a tendency to get demotivated and demoralised pretty fast, so I somehow need to guard myself against that! :)

• It went well. My students are preparing to interview my mother next week. She is 81 years old. She was a little girl during the Great Depression and World War II. My students have met her before and they love her. She likes them, too.

• Quit my job. So yeah, I dont know if thats good or bad, Haha.

• great had an awesome poop this morning.

• My day is actually about to end lol I work the night shift..

• If I'm correct in basing that you're from Puerto Rico then that sucks. I'm in philly and it's almost cloudless. Then again it is like 40* outside.

• Eh. It'd be better if I was sleeping and had a whole day ahead of me having some fun.

• Just took a shower, everything feels so... wet.

• Could be better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• It rained all night. And the dog I babysat snored all night.

It's gloomy out. I have work today. 2p-2a.

But I am watching the boyfriend compete at the NCAA Championship via live streaming from my bed so... can't REALLY complain haha

• Mild and Partly sunny, cous, @RicanEyes, but Enjoying the Spring weather, it came Early this year, dear.
    Good luck and Love you, cous, enjoy your Day in your own Way! xx

• Oh no, not gloomy whether. I feel, it rained all last week where I live.

As it's about 11:30pm, my day is almost over. It's been going okay, I had an essay due this morning that I finished at 8:45 and then ran to get ready for my English Midterm at 9:30. I don't think I did the best on it, but I got to see and talk to my friends today, so they cheered me up. I made a new friend in my Jazz History class, which is nice because I don't know a lot of people in that class. I got home around 4:00 and watched some TV with my younger sister, then went and took a walk, and now I'm just chilling and watching Grey's Anatomy.

• I want a job! lol At the AMC lol!

• LOL! Hiiiiiii Apple :-*

• Lol no I mean I am obligated to go! lol Not right now but today! lol

• Today's been fine, even though it's been cloudy here as well. At least it's a bit warmer. :)

• Day wasn't too bad but I went home and my family is super loud and kept talking to me and now I'm in a horrible mood. :/ they also want me to drive to GA on Sunday even though I have class on Monday and have to study. Sunday is my study time and I don't want to drive back to GA. Most of my spring break was spent in GA packing since they decided to move again. I just want to sit in scilence

• Its weird today, sunny but kinda cold.