Guys, do you ever wonder what your platonic female friends' boobs look like?

And have you ever been lucky enough to see them?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, mostly because you can estimate shape and size pretty well even through clothes if you really want. But I wasn't interested, ya know? Part of the reason why they're platonic.

What Guys Said 26

• I haven't really wondered much about that because I'm not sexually attracted to her and because her boobs are very small. Like AAA cup. But she's still a sweet girl.

• Not really, no. Unless I found them attractive to begin with and I like them, I wouldn't randomly start thinking about it.

• Ya sometimes I guess. But don't think about it too much BC bang non-friends boobs

• All the time.

• I will admit - all the time. But no. I've never seen them. Although I have been flashed by a couple of teenage girls once a long time ago. Does that count? Granted, they were strangers.

• Nah
    They're my friends for a reason

That, and the fact that my only female friend is my GF's 12 year old sister

• Yes. And no.

• No because i saw them before and if needed i can see more as she has seen mine, this removed the PINK ELEPHANT in the room so there's no need for us to act awkward around each other.

• No, not really. Boobs aren't that interesting. Actually porn makes most women not that interesting in general and functionally subpar.

• Sometimes

• haha yeah I've seen them, I was not impressed, kinda grossed out. Maybe that's why we are friends.

• My mind wonders sometimes but its not me, its my mind

• Yes
    Not very often but there are some
    Lime one got her nipple pirced and said she would show me next time we were chilling... but then she didn't and to refrain from being a creep i didn't bring it up... i dream about what it looks like...

• You could joke about it, maybe ask a question about it casually - that might remind her.

• I think so
      But im not picky lol
      I wanna see them from a normal view point not from up looking down on them

• Ahh yeah that's fair

• Thats what 'Truth or Dare' is for ;) and yes... I have :P

• Girls, do you ever wonder what your platonic male friends' cock look like?

• Yes i am , Mostly are coworkers.
    Not yet , none of em wear revealing dress at workplace ,

• nope not really

• As you can see from my pic I'm to ugly for female friends. So my answer is NO

• lol... yes... lol... what would make you think about that?

• Just wondered

• oh ok... sorry but I am always surprised by what people think about... it's cool and a good question just wondering how you would arrive at that thought... cool... thank you...

• oh and for the record once we see one set of boobs we spend the rest of our lives trying to see more... lol

• Yeah many times. I got the lucky chance to see them and yeah... Interesting. Lol

• 'Interesting@? xD

• Not in size of boobs but in size of areolas. Oh that sounds awkward for you!!!

• wow that's worthy of being slapped and denied booby play time!

• I don't care.

• I accidentally touched my friend's boob once. It was heaven. I don't care much how they look. With boobs it's all about how they feel. And I want to touch her boobs again T-T I wanna lay my head on them

• If we stop to wonder about that the relationship stops being platonic lol

• Yes and yes! If a girl has particularly nice boobs, then ANY guy is going to want to see them, no matter if their relationship is platonic or not.

• When I have platonic female friends that means I have no interest in fucking them, much less seeing their tits

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more