Are you nicer online or in person?

I've noticed that, even though I'm a dick IRL, I tend (for the most part) to be nicer to people online.

• I'm nicer IRL
  • I'm nicer online
  • I'm about the same in both
  • Kanye 2020 - "Yo America, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but..."

Most Helpful Girl

• I do Not put on Any Airs, @Vomit11, so For me to Be Anything But what I am on here, dear, I could Not Be. I even Post a real Pix.
    I am Quite Pleasant, Friendly, a Straight Shooter, I have a Good heart, I don't like to Point Fingers, and with my own Wise Owl Advice, which is Nice, I would say there isn't much Difference Except Perhaps.. I might be a tad More Moody at times in Real Life when hit by Some Strife and Behind the Computer curtain I Don't and Won't show it.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Probably about the same.
    I might be a bit more into tough love on GaG whereas in person I'm a mega sotftie. I don't feel like I'm ever a dick on here though. I always back up what I say with what I'd like to think is valid reasoning 99% of the time. 😇

• Hmm, roughly the same, I think. Maybe nicer on here because I'm much more literate, in real life I'm probably not going to be able to get out the nice words :P

• how do you deal with people's responses when you say something mean IRL?

• @MrMaskyMoon No problem :) I think that you should only really be less caring if it starts to affect you. Like, if you start getting upset by every little thing you do wrong, then you should start to try and care less but as long as you're happy then it's all okay.

• ^_^ okedoke, thank you miss xD

• I'm about the same in both

• I'm nicer in real life.

Only because I know when to keep my mouth shut in person. I'm still the same inside but I temper it in real life lmao

• I'm nice on and offline, but I'm a bit more outgoing online. IRL I tend to stay to myself. I also have #restingbitchface which leads people to believe that I'm mean and unapproachable.

• What you see here is what you get irl. Minus the openess about my personal life.
    I try to be kind to everyone I come in contact with.

• I'm nicer IRL

• I'm the same on both really.

• I think I'm nicer in real life, lol. But mostly because I'm too shy to actually start any drama. The Internet for me is kind of like a gateway, I can say what I usually wouldn't have the guts to say irl, without really getting into much trouble.

• I'm the same I think. I usually nice to everyone whether or not I know them. But sometimes I can be a real asshole I'll admit.

• I'm a fuckin cunt either way, irl and online.

• I am the same really
    ;p

• I'm nicer in real life.

• I always try to be nice. Online or offline doesn't really matter to me. I'm the same person either way.

• I'm nice on here and in real life... But I am more shy in real life.

• I think I must be nicer in life cos no one block me to my face.

• Nicer in person

• In person.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm mostly nice to people either way, but I've noticed I become much more gregarious when I poop. I decided it was a waste (pun intended) to only poop by myself in the bathroom, so I made a wooden box with a hole in the top, and placed it in my front yard next to the sidewalk. On Saturday mornings I poop in the box and chat with my neighbors at the same time. Though, I have noticed that fewer and fewer neighbors come out of their houses on Saturday mornings. Guess maybe I'm not a very good conversationalist.

• im only nice to people i know online and irl.

everyone else is nonexistent until I get to know them.

• haha this question i like xD... i'm a dick IRL too but i try to be nice... generally i come off as being rude as hell but then again i'm an awkward guy i guess... and i also am way nicer to people on-line.. but i also can be a compete asshole... i don't like to be... but certain crowds can influence certain behavior..

• So um. long story. i always try to be nice and a gentleman, and on the internet it works how it should. i'm being nice and other people are nice to me, which is nice =). but irl i litterally got slapped 6 times this year already! yet i'm still trying to be as nice as possible >.< i dont get it and i dont get why i still try :(

• That's child abuse. It shouldn't be happening to you.

• sorry bro the quotation of somewhat was funny... but bro is right it will get kinda better just don't show that it's annoying you.. it should pass... if it doesn't don't let that change you more than you're not able to but if you can... i recommend that you just be like "Woman please, don't put your dutty hand on me"... <--- you probably shouldn't say that by the way haha... i really need to rethink my advice to younger bros xD

• @MrMaskyMoon eh ill live with it for a bit more years. x) and ill always try to be a nice guy. I think. xD

• I think I'm the same.

• I'd like to think that I'm a pretty nice person both online and in real life. Though, I am far more likely to be blunt towards people online as opposed to real life.

• I think I'm nicer on-line. Sometimes I have trouble biting my tongue in real life and that has gotten me in a lot of hot water in the past :(

• I'm about the same.

• I'm pretty much about the same. 😁

• I'm pretty much the same off and online.

• I am a douchebag either way.

• Nicer in real life because on the internet memes are my dreams and the possibilities are only limited by how fast you can shitpost.

• Both

• I'm overall mean

• MUCH nicer IRL

• I think I'm pretty much the same in both

• I'm nice in general.

• Hmmm, I probably just seem nicer online. I'm not really a nice person anyway.

• I hate to admit, but I am much bigger of an asshole in RL

• I'm more outgoing here so what you see is what you get.

• Ahhhh depends, I usually can re-read myself online before posting something; IRL I cannot do that.

• I'm a dick both on and offline tbh :/