Have you ever edited a wikipedia article for fun?

I've done it a few times... for example an hour ago I edited an article of a singer I dislike sayin' "(Enter his name here) is a GAY singer of (enter genre here)"... but shit they took it away just after one minute... but seriously HE'S gay even if his fans deny it... I happen to know a person who lives in his neighborhood and he has told me about it...

There was also a time when I edited an article of another singer... sayin' he was murdered by members of a far right-wing political organization when he was returnin' home after his gig... ya won't believe how much I laughed when I did it... hahahahahaha... I don't laugh often but I find such jokes very amusin'...

• Yes...
  • No...

Most Helpful Girl

• You honestly shouldn't do that. People will use that site for research purposes. I have edited Wikipedia, but I've done it to update and correct errors.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go in and edit Kanye West's bio to read: "Kanye is known to be a dedicated practitioner of infantilism. According to a longtime personal assistant, West wears a diaper at all times, and is constantly accompanied by a Wet Nurse who periodically removes the soiled diapers and tidies his bung hole."

What Girls Said 1

• You're gonna make a lot of kids fail their homework assignments

• They shouldn't be using Wikipedia in the first place.

• @Anno_Domini They shouldn't but most of them do. Especiay when they're in a rush

• *Especially

What Guys Said 1

• Not for fun I think that's childish but I have because there was a real mistake