What would you do if a stranger came up to you and slapped you in the face?

Lol you're out and about minding your own business when all of a sudden some random person comes up to you and slaps you in the face.

0|0
19|27

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First one's free... second one they will pay for, but I would be assuming a defensive posture and looking for an escape route. Not worth getting into a fight with someone who's crazy and might pull out a weapon.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• oh my god this happened to my friends sister except he PUNCHED her, and she was in shock on the ground lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • God help him if I just happened to be with my husband at the time.

2|2
    0|0
  • Slap them back

0|1
    0|0
  • He'd get a throat punch from me but God help him if my boyfriend is with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm punching the fuck out of them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone's getting knocked the fuck out.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Pepper Spray
    Then
    2. Throat Punch
    Then
    3. Call 911 for their medical assistance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's be realistic, i'd just cry like a baby coz i'd be shocked... i'll not even hit back... i am so... pathetic lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Good luck to that person if my boyfriend's with me 😂. He's a second degree black belt in karate it'd be over for that person lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd shoot you and you're boyfriend if you two put your hands on someone down here in Miami

• i'd be shocked and confused

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do anything about it. I'll stand there in confusion and then walk away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm I will say "WHAT's wrong? Calm down" I'll assume they have mental illness

0|1
    0|0
  • Punch them in the balls or boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Slap them back haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to carry a gun with me but my dad doesn't like me having it so i promised him to keep it in my car,
    now i just carry pepper spray

0|1
    0|0
  • kick them until they fall down

0|1
    0|0
  • Call the cops.
    And hope my SO isn't with me cause he is super protective (due to my past) and would probably handle the guy and not in a good way...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think that person is crazy or they might have mistaken me for someone else. I was once walking on the street and I noticed that a woman was seeing me with so much hate. Then she talk to be with some bad words. I took off my sunglasses because I thought that she thought that I was someone else.
    I also doubted she might be crazy and I felt sorry for her. If she attacted me I would seek help and tell people aroud that they saw that I did nothing to her. I would tell them that probably she is crazy, lookes like has escaped from a mental institution.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• If it's a guy, you're getting your head flown to Jupiter...
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../punch-head-off-o.gif

If it's a girl, tough situation. I don't hit chicks as a rule, but my dude is waiting in the wings for someone to act stupid...
    http://youtu.be/D6Z2RhnqwI0

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll literally tell them not to do it again.

and if they do, well, first ones free, second ones gonna cost you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd smash all their teeth down their throat, then offer to buy them a straw to eat with for the rest of their life!

0|1
    0|0
  • 1) wrist lock
    2) dislocate wrist
    3) kick them in the balls
    4) Stomp on their head
    5) take a selfie and KO video
    6) up load to youtube
    7) A strangers slap made me a famous youtuber :)
    I might have gotten carried away there,,,,,,,, a slap for a slap and be on my way

0|1
    0|0
  • Back away like nothing happened and get far away from them as possible, hard to tell what else they could do or what mental state their in.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be surprised and then I'd say:" Is that all you got " :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say, "What the fuck?" and stare the bastard down. I'd ask them why the fuck they did that. I'd call the cops likely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I might be so surprised I would fail to react quickly.

If I had my wits about me, I should hope I would quickly follow up with a front kick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your going to be knocked into an alternate reality, weather your male or female "Yes i said it" so if you like the taste of a cinder block to the face try it.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on my mood but probley just be speechless.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pepper spray them and hold them until law enforcement arrives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd give them a giant wedgie. That's what we do here in NY. Haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, I'd be offended and do it back, with a brick.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd knock them on their ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Proceed to beat the shit out them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Poke their eye kung fu style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Roundhouse to the nose.

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing

Im so dissapointed rn that i would do nothing

How do you go up 2-0 and lose 4-2...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well the last time that happened I K. O. them...

0|1
    0|0
  • Punch em in theirs

0|1
    0|0
  • Give them a glasgow kiss :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hit them back, and if they try fighting me then I would go to savage mode.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is obviously a movie were we would then start making out right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Punch them in the face, it was self defense officer.

0|1
    0|0
  • He/she would get the beating of a lifetime

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretend I'm gonna pull out a gun... and if they don't get scared by it... I'd hit back...

0|1
    0|0