Am I a terrible person for doing this to my gf?

okay i a fit guy, gym everyday, she's fit but small, i was a virgin and she was a virgin so we figured what the hell.. but when i put it in i lost controll and i was like an animal, she said ouch when i put it in she said it hurt but i figured its the same for cats so why not and thats when i lost it and went full out, she still loves me but she said it was very painfull, good thing parents werent home she was screaming loud af but does it make me bad if i went hard while she was in pain?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To be fair, I made the last virgin I fucked cry so I can't really judge. I'm not sure if it was the violent assault upon her pussy or the fact I was choking her so hard she couldn't breathe, but something upset her.

Shit was fucking hilarious.

• lmao u shoulda tied her from her legs to the roof and left her there

• "I know women aren't worth anything..."

• and then what happened , did you woke up and it was all a dream?

What Girls Said 10

• wtf is wronf with you lol, i mean 1st time you should be gentle... i can understand the pain thing is exiting but there are a lot of ways to "hurt" her, why down there that seems really painful in a bad way, other times if she likes "pain" and u like it too then try some spanking or you know soft bdsm stuff maybe but 1st time like that is a bit too much i think

• First time hurts so yes you should of been more considerate...

• This sounds like a lie, sex should never be painful not even the first time so congratulations you are selfish and fucking suck in bed.

• I'm a masochist so I would enjoy that, but most girls don't. You really need to find someone who likes pain because you sound extremely sadistic. If she asked you to go slower your really should have... She might be traumatized and never want to have sex again...

• sounds like trolling. most virgin guys finish extra fast, but if in fact this isn't an old man's sad attempt at getting attention, then yes, what you did was fucked up.

• "I was like an animal " you are an animal sweetie. So go out into the wild (where you belong) and fuck like the beast you actually are.

• thats how you were made right

• lets see come over

• Not a chance.

• Slightly yes, but did she tell you to stop at all?

• "she said it hurt but i figured its the same for cats " what?

• Yes, you are a right dick head and do not deserve her. You knew she was in pain but you only cared about yourself and getting your end off.

And by the way, for some girls, the first time really does hurt... a lot.. and keeps hurting long after the fact...

You are a selfish sack of shit and I hope she dumps your sorry arse!

• i can't help it if i get turned on by her pain like how am i the badguy here

• go find yourself a new girlfriend who is into more violent intercourse... b&d may do the trick.

The sheer fact that you get off on physically hurting someone, means you need counselling... that shit is what sex offenders and murders are made of.

• Troll much?

What Guys Said 7

• Troll. I'd say why I think it's a troll, but GAG will remove my opinion... as always >.>

• Well it certainly could have been handled better.
    As long as you realised it was wrong it's okay I guess.
    I don't know :P

• I don't know i think i like it whwn their in pain

• Kinda yeah. Plus the lack of self control is pretty bad.

• Dude, you should have read it up before going at it. She's probably a little traumatized about it. The way you are handling it now is extremely childish. You should apologize to her and take her out to a nice restaurant or something very special.

• man fuck that she's a woman she deserved it anyways

• Wow, that's very childish. Man, I really hope you change your attitude because people are going to talk about you.

• "but i figured its the same for cats" lol