Picking up girls with a puppy?

Do you think walking with a puppy will increase my chances of Picking up girls?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Aaaaaaaaah, I love dogs <3 I'd probably be more interested in the dog than you though.

1|2
    0|0
    • Would it at least add points to my attractiveness?

• Yupp, it'll most likely make me want to come up to you and ask if I can pet your cute little puppy. Plus, it's a great conversation starter.

0|0
    0|0
  • it worked for me haha i started talking to a guy bc he was showing a pic of his puppy and I said i'd walk it whenever he needed help. He then asked for my number and said I should come over and see him which i did and now we're hooking up... so yeah id say it works

0|0
    0|0
  • won't work with me tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll definitely get some girl's attention and maybe help start a conversation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls love puppies :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess that might help!

0|0
    0|0
  • unfortunately... yes. I (along with many other girls) are suckers for cute small animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Absolutely. I knew a guy who bought a beautiful husky and he was fighting the girls off with the stick he'd brought for the dog to play fetch with.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/OF296P5.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GjxBQ5S.jpg

Hello, I have a puppy give me your number.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an animal lover who is adopting a rescue dog, please don't get a dog just to impress women. Dogs are sentient creatures who deserve loving homes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll increase your chances of "breaking the ice". Doesn't mean they'll want you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl dogs, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kitten better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely works 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably won't help you too much except you might meet a woman while taking it for a walk I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just use FREE KANDY

0|0
    0|0
  • Only those who're into pets... and dogs particularly... otherwise nope...

0|0
    0|0