Picking up girls with a puppy?

Do you think walking with a puppy will increase my chances of Picking up girls?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Aaaaaaaaah, I love dogs <3 I'd probably be more interested in the dog than you though.

• Would it at least add points to my attractiveness?

• Yupp, it'll most likely make me want to come up to you and ask if I can pet your cute little puppy. Plus, it's a great conversation starter.

• it worked for me haha i started talking to a guy bc he was showing a pic of his puppy and I said i'd walk it whenever he needed help. He then asked for my number and said I should come over and see him which i did and now we're hooking up... so yeah id say it works

• won't work with me tbh

• It'll definitely get some girl's attention and maybe help start a conversation.

• Girls love puppies :)

• Yess that might help!

• unfortunately... yes. I (along with many other girls) are suckers for cute small animals.

• Definitely!!

What Guys Said 10

• Absolutely. I knew a guy who bought a beautiful husky and he was fighting the girls off with the stick he'd brought for the dog to play fetch with.

• http://i.imgur.com/OF296P5.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GjxBQ5S.jpg

Hello, I have a puppy give me your number.

• As an animal lover who is adopting a rescue dog, please don't get a dog just to impress women. Dogs are sentient creatures who deserve loving homes.

• It'll increase your chances of "breaking the ice". Doesn't mean they'll want you though.

• Girl dogs, sure.

• Kitten better.

• It definitely works 😏

• Probably won't help you too much except you might meet a woman while taking it for a walk I guess.

• Why not just use FREE KANDY

• Only those who're into pets... and dogs particularly... otherwise nope...