Last time you cried and why?

I can't remember my last time

0|0
27|24

Most Helpful Girl

• About last week.
    I was always a very healthy and strong girl, but things went downhill a couple of years back and I keep getting sick for this or for that reason and it really depresses me and brings me down sometimes. Maybe my hormones are out of whack as well, because I didn't used to cry this easily.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• when watching this since my people were one of the first victims of the persecutions though very few remember them and some recent info I found out just makes it harder to watch.

https://youtu.be/sHcJtU9dr6I

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• on Valentine's day when my boyfriend and I got into a fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My head wa killing me 😩

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried two nights ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was listening/singing to Rihanna's Higher while drinking everything served to me at a bar/club in Vegas. Lmfao 😂😔 shit happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • Today... Because of past regrets...

I did something today that just brought all the shit to surface -__- It fucking hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last Time I really cried was about 3 weeks ago, and I was in lunch and I started having intense crying out of nowhere and I cried for about an hour. I have trouble regulating my emotions and I got upset I gues because of everything that was piling up on me I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I was crying in my sleep for whatever reason and woke up crying.

0|0
    0|0
  • EXTREMMMEELLLYYY recent

0|0
    0|0
  • A week ago.. hormonal imbalance. Makes my mood very swingy. But I solved it, so now I'm happy again :P

0|0
    0|0
  • A few minutes ago xD I watched "The help"

0|0
    0|0
  • RN coz i have tons of shit to do with college and i'm just so desperate, someone help lol i found nothing better than coming hee in Gag... *siiiiigh*

0|0
    0|0
  • Last night I cried while writing and thinking about my life and wishing I could talk to someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • A few hours ago. It was stress related.

0|0
    0|0
  • Within the past week because I miss someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Two days ago, when I was on the roller coaster. I bumped hard into my sister and my arm is still sore. I didn't burst into tears or anything 😅 but it was really painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • today, I lost someone recently

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • When i 12.. my dad was in The ICU for Pneumonia.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • About a month ago I slept with someone thinking that he wanted to be with me but I just got used

0|0
    0|0
  • while i was listening to a very emotional song... i can't control my tears for long!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading a Survivors book, a Hidden Enemy. That poor Omega...

0|0
    0|0
  • It was during my PMS and I was watching a supergirl episode

0|0
    0|0
  • Last week... someone actually listened to what I had to say instead of saying I was wrong, making fun of how I talk, or just straight up ignoring me and telling me what I was going to do.

My family would always do to me while I was growing older, I have trouble making friends because I'm scared.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i found our Glenn Frey died :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Back in November. I had a really difficult decision to make and I didn't know what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • During a movie, a shitty scene repeated in many other movies. The little boy with the cute dog that got killed by the bad guy, I felt so bad that the little boy couldn't do shit and now had to deal with his dead best-buddy.

Mehhh the girl at my side at that time sure didn't think I was a pussy since I haven't seen the rest of the movie that night...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid in 5th grade? Last time I remember crying. I've tired up many times due to like movies/TV shows or like the death of a loved one. Haven't really cried though since childhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • about a year ago when the best cat in the world died 😭😭😭

that's one of two time I can remember having cried

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bullied a lot in high school and the staff did nothing about it. In fact they made me out to be the bad guy. I have always looked back and thought maybe I was exaggerating in my memories. I recently talked with a friend from high school who I was in love with then (and mocked a lot for it), and found out I was remembering everything exactly how it was. I was able to let go of hurt I was holding in for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A month ago. I had to put down my cat. I got a little teary-eyed, not gonna lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncle died a year ago. My great aunt in 2010. I was close to the both of them. Other than those times, I can't think of another time I cried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a week ago.
    When i was telling someone what i have been through in my marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • The sky was cloudless on that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today when I was watching the sisterly drama unfold in Nekopara Vol 2 T. T

0|0
    0|0
  • Last night I laughed a lot that I cried out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every 7 years. Because if I cry I might as well do the math.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 2 years ago. I cried because I was sad :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Mourning over the death of my almost first girlfriend... (Long story I have a myTake of)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 8 or 9 and fractured my kneecap.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 days ago. It was the anniversary of my grandfather's death. Shitty day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • some months ago because of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few weeks ago after I finished watching the movie 'Room.' That was a fucked up film.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubbed my toe.

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend was shot and murdered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't cried since 9 years old crew checkin in.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my soulmate broke up with me :(

A few months ago.

0|0
    0|0