What is the worst case of false advertising you have personally seen?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The greatest example of false advertising would be Communism, the greatest example that I have seen personally would have to be McDonald's saying that there food is fresh -_- which we all know is a giant deep fryer of BS.

What Girls Said 5

• A chinese restaurant was advertising a crispy peking dick... but when it was brought out, it was a FUCKING BIRD. That's NOT WHAT I ORDERED.

Now that I think about it, it may have been a typo...

• When I first saw this movie cover I thought it was a chick flick but a friend of mine told me it wasn't so I agreed to watch it. Definitely not a chick flick but was a good movie.
    http://e.movie.as/p/131349.jpg

• The cookies I bought today looked so delicious. But then when I tried one they were dry and crumbly 😭

• Every mascara ad. They always use false eyelashes and no mascara on the models.

• Your username.

What Guys Said 8

• When I read the title, the first thing that popped into my mind was food. That shit is sooo false in the pictures.
    The worst is when you order like the best quality of a type of food, and they bring you the lowest quality, and expect you to pay what the high quality costs.

• i think we all can unanimously agree this is the worst false advertising ever ecx.images-amazon.com/.../81WmTJU0i4L._SL1500_.jpg

• All the fast food joints, the burgers, and chicken sandwich

• That girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice.

Why do nursery rhymes always lie?

• They are all false advertising

• Red bull gives you wings.

Still waiting on mine

• I couldnt stop laughing after seeing that pic.

• These dick enlargement pills.