What was the best experiences you had in nature?

I have a few

1. Hiked 50 miles in five days
2. Rode my horse in a thunderstorm once
3. Heard a wolf howl around the campfire
4. Swam with dolphins

Also rode through a herd of wild horses. Also bulls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I also rode in a thunderstorm. It was adrenaline-filled lol

Plus we were super lost and my horse, love his soul, he doesn't have that innate "horse sense" lol he always defers to my judgement. Which is awesome. When I know what we're doing. Not so awesome when the trail is washed out and we need to find a new route and I have no idea how to get where we need to go lol He figured it out when he determined I wasn't giving him directions :p

• BEST experience was taking him swimming. You get on bareback and in a swim suit and you go swimming with a bunch of other people and horses.

• I never taking my horse swimming. I should and bet he would love it. He is very social. I did ride right through a herd of wild horses before and also bulls.

• My horse is so scared of cows it's not even funny. Like... I don't know how he did barrels on the national circuit with his old owner. 'Cause cows are at rodeos and he's so scared of them lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I've been in nature a ton so I've seen lots of little things.
    Eagles catching fish from the lakes.
    About 200 deer crossing the road in front of our car at sunset.
    Falling asleep under the stars.
    Fly fishing and having moose come down to drink right by us
    Driving through a forest fire (it was terrifying)
    Another scary one was hiking all the way to the top of a peak when a sudden lightning storm started. We hurried down insanely fast lol.
    I've been repelling although I don't like heights.
    A cool one when I was about 12, we came across a deer who's hind legs had fallen through the ice on a lake. My brother pulled her to land. She let us pet her and then after a couple minutes she ran off.

• Done the horse in a storm as well 😛
    Ride my horse at night, full moon omg perfection 🙌
    Got lost in an island lol that was really interesting
    Saw wild dolphins and whales
    A Trip I did by horse for 6 days, such a good experience, camping in super random places and stuff, it was great
    A couple of pretty cool hikes, in one of them me and my friends were being chased by a bull lol that was scary but it made a good story 😛
    Diving at the Great Barrier Reef
    I skydived in this super cool place where u could see the ocean and all and it was mind blowing
    Walked in the Daintree forest
    I was kayaking once and saw a very beautiful snake getting out of the water, I love seeing animals in their natural enviornment

• Oh and I saw an aurora the other night, that was so cool haha

• There are a lot of trails both for hiking and riding. Rainforests, deserts, mountains, the ocean, etc

• That sounds good! Would do when I go to North america! Haha

• Saw a shooting star once.
    And also think I saw Mars on a very clear night on a cruise once in the middle of the ocean. No lights around to mess it up.

• I got chased by a goose, highlight of my day.
    I also swam in a river with a beautiful waterfall ^^
    Other than that, hiking and rescuing a baby bird :3

• Every single mountain I have ever summited both here in Australia + o/s.
    ie: ALL taught me something new about myself + my ability + my endurance

• Nice. Sounds like Australia has many neat spots to explore.

• You're a badass

• I was crying like a baby every day.
      I couldn't stop thinking about being back in Melbourne.
      The only way I could sleep was by imagining myself putting my key in my front door at home.
      Mera Peak physically and mentally BROKE ME!!!

• 1. Hiked in desert Hhh
    2. Rode horse
    3. Biking
    4. kissed the Dolphin lips
    5. Haunting birds for 5 times since I'm kid,, my dream is to hunt eagle 💪🏼
    6. Had motorbike accident but I stand up strong like a horse : D

• Horseback riding with my girlfriend and my two daughters. Going to Alaska this June.

• Went on a whale watching tour. It was a good experience.

• Saw the Milky Way and had sex in nature before

• I been to couple national parks. Saw a bear.

• So many different encounters with marine life whilst out surfing/swimming.

Hiking on the FL Trail.

Volunteering one summer with a pelican rescue crew. Saved over 100 pelicans!!

Hiking all over Georgia every year around Christmas.

What Guys Said 7

• I experienced high and powerful winds, extreme rain, ice and snow, thunder and lighting, tornadoes and a dry heat wave all in the same week. It was freaky o also I've been in a building were on one side it was the most perfect weather imaginable outside but then when you looked out the other side of the building it had the most chaotic whether you had ever seen so it was like being in the middle of two different worlds or something.

And I've been pretty close and been through many, any tornadoes even seen one up close.

Had a conversation with an owl and it was actually paying attention and listening to me lol.

When I was a little kid I had a great horned owl that sat right beside my window and watched over me until I fell asleep almost every night.

• Went hiking and on a row boat with family and friends way back. Don't remember where it was but it was a great experience. Hope to do it again someday.

• 1. Paragliding
    2. Played with gradmas two gigantic German Shepherd's on her farm for hours back in Spain.
    3. Got lost while trekking, found our way out. Was tiring and frustrating but I laugh when I look back now

• How is Spain? I want to visit Spain someday.

• Been years since I last went, I lived in the countryside, and people actually speak better English and Spanish than Americans Lol. The people in Madrid are quite laidbackc and chill unlike yorkers who don't give a shit. Overall, its a beautiful place but the people would make you stay there more.

• I swam with dophins and that was cool. Also, the last time I went deer hunting, I
    had a flock of wild turkeys land all around me. It wasn't turkey season so I didn't
    shoot them, But I must say, that was a lot of fun.

• What does deer taste like?

• Deer tastes somewhat like beef. However, it can be very tender and good to eat or
      very tough and not fit for human consumption. However, preparation is everything.

• Seeing a whale just is mind blowing
    Dolphins are amazing creatures
    Lots of therapeutic hikes, climbs, etc.
    Paddle boarding, canoeing, kayaking countless times. Serene af!!

• 1. paintballing in the woods
    2. rolling down hills
    3. etc.

• I went on a trek called Philmont where me and my crew hiked 120 miles through mountains and thick forests for 14 days with all of our stuff in our packs. Every day I wish I could go back.