I'm 16, 1.7m, and I'm afraid I won't get any taller?

I'm 16, and I've been stuck at 1.7m for a really long time. I got to my Dad's height and randomly stopped and I feel short. I look kinda tall because I'm sort of scrawny, but I'd at least want to get to around 2m or almost, which is like... 5'11? for you Americans haha

Updates:
My question is that, is there a chance that I'll never grow any taller than what I am right now?
I mistyped, I wanted to say 1.8 or 1.9, not 2

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• 2m is more like 6'7, dude. And, unless you're half-Michael Jordan on ultra-HGH drinking four gallons of milk a day, you're not going to reach 2 m.

5'7 is a decent height. It's not quite short, so it won't hurt you so bad in dating. Remember, Luke Skywalker is 1.7 m, and he got Leia (and then Mara Jade).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been 5'8" since middle school, and I'm a college freshman now. It sucks balls. My Dad said he had a growth spurt around age 20 though, so I'm hoping for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1.7 m is 5 feet 7 inches.
    I'm 1.83 m which is 6 feet.
    I've met people who are 2 m they're freakishly tall and not in a good way.
    2 m is about 6 feet 7 inches fyi.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I updated the question because of my error, sorry it spelled it for me with the English keys

• You might grow a bit more but I doubt you'll be more than 1.75 m

• 2 meters is more like 6'8, not 5'11. also, what's your question?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I mistyped it, I meant to put 1.8 or 1.9. I'll try to reword the question in an update.