I'm 16, 1.7m, and I'm afraid I won't get any taller?

I'm 16, and I've been stuck at 1.7m for a really long time. I got to my Dad's height and randomly stopped and I feel short. I look kinda tall because I'm sort of scrawny, but I'd at least want to get to around 2m or almost, which is like... 5'11? for you Americans haha

My question is that, is there a chance that I'll never grow any taller than what I am right now?
I mistyped, I wanted to say 1.8 or 1.9, not 2

Most Helpful Guy

• 2m is more like 6'7, dude. And, unless you're half-Michael Jordan on ultra-HGH drinking four gallons of milk a day, you're not going to reach 2 m.

5'7 is a decent height. It's not quite short, so it won't hurt you so bad in dating. Remember, Luke Skywalker is 1.7 m, and he got Leia (and then Mara Jade).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I've been 5'8" since middle school, and I'm a college freshman now. It sucks balls. My Dad said he had a growth spurt around age 20 though, so I'm hoping for that.

• 1.7 m is 5 feet 7 inches.
    I'm 1.83 m which is 6 feet.
    I've met people who are 2 m they're freakishly tall and not in a good way.
    2 m is about 6 feet 7 inches fyi.

• Sorry, I updated the question because of my error, sorry it spelled it for me with the English keys

• You might grow a bit more but I doubt you'll be more than 1.75 m

• 2 meters is more like 6'8, not 5'11. also, what's your question?

• Sorry, I mistyped it, I meant to put 1.8 or 1.9. I'll try to reword the question in an update.