Girls, how would you feel if you were trapped in a burning building and THIS man rescued you?

This guyGirls, how would you feel if you were trapped in a burning building and THIS man rescued you?
Rescues you from this burning building

Your reaction?

• My hero! *gives him kiss and/or hug as thanks*
  • Drops panties and have sex with him immediatley as thanks
  • Say 'i could have saved myself!' and leave
  • 'Ew get away from me creep' and run away
  • just say 'thanks' and leave
  • I would do something else
  • I'm a guy and wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted F! I would hug him and bake him some stuff and invite him over for dinner with my family!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• I would thank him and probably buy him something to show my gratitude.

• I would express my gratitude and that's about it. It would be the same if some attractive firefighter got me too.

• Imma fuck him😂😂😂😂

• I'd be grateful, obviously. I'd probably try to figure out a way to repay him, like take him for a meal or give him a gift.

• If a guy only saved my life because he was expecting sex in return I'd rather not have his help and save myself. Of course I'd thank him but it's not normal to thank anyone with sex. I don't even thank my boyfriend with sex, I get him a coffee or say thank you. Sex is not something someone can "owe" another person, it's something both people decide to do because both of them want to.

• Sex (particularly oral sex) does however make an excellent currency in the barter system. For example, I hate washing up. My ex didn't have a strong opinion on washing up either way but he did love receiving oral sex. Therefore our usual after-dinner routine of 'your turn to wash the dishes'... 'I'll blow you if you do them'...'yeah alright then.' was what you call a win-win situation hahaha! I guess that's a kind of gratitude but tbh neither of us cared lol!

• Thank him, give him a hug. Make him a good friend of mine

• Hook him up with one of your girl friends ;)

• Put a hat on sunglasses on their and you'll be the brunette cousin it from the Addams Family :D

www.instructables.com/.../...QP8FMZADCXN.LARGE.jpg

• Hahaha I LOL'ed so hard toto! 😎 Ba da da dum ba da da dum da da da da da da da (theme song of the Addams family) lolol

• MY HERO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY LIFE. 😚

• I'd be fucking grateful that he saved my life! Maybe repay him with a gift

• Just say thanks for nothing! I wanted die burning lol! Dreams are broken lol!

• I'd be very grateful to him for saving me and would ensure he got the recognition he deserves in the news, etc. I'd also try to find out if he had any issues he was facing such as financial challenges or something like that and see if I could help.

• I'd say thanks... and give a hug probably..

• I'd be so thankful and hug him. That's a very brave and kind thing to do.

• Anyone who saves your life is a hero. I would say thank you and give him a hug, along with keeping him as a friend.

• Thanks just the same

• If I can't get myself out and that dude is strong enough to help me. Then I won't complain.

• I don't even kiss my parents, not going to kiss this guy, but I'd thank him and be really appreciative.

• I'd thank him. I don't know what else you would do lol.

• He deserves a kiss and hug from me. The warm one! <3

• I'm super grateful and give him many hugs. He must be an awesome dude.

• He'd definitely get the biggest hug ever.

• hug!!

• I'd throw a party for him is what I'd do.

• Looks don't matter when you're being saved from a burning building oh my god 😂

• Well I would thank him.

• Start crying and thanking him.

• I would hug him and thank him a lot. Also rats make great pets :)

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • I BET IF THIS WAS THE GUY...
    actorsadvocate.files.wordpress.com/.../matt-bomer.jpg

YOU won't RECEIVE THOSE INNOCENT ANSWER FROM GIRLS...
    THEY WILL HUMP HIM EVEN IF HE IS THE ONE WHO THREW THEM ON FIRE...

• They would try. Matt Bomer (the guy in this photo) is gay. He's married (to a man obv) and has kids with him lol! But yeah, he is hot. I don't really understand this question. If someone is brave/kind enough to risk their life to save yours why does it matter what they look like?

• I get the impression that this is the 'nice guy'. Saving girls from burning buildings simply because he expects something in return.

• anyone that's only doing it because they're waiting for a relationship or sex in return is selfish... it's about doing something good because it's coming from you and you feel great about it

• you do it because it's the right thing, not because you want something in return

• Wait are you implying there has to be a romantic or sexual relationship after one person saves another? Lol

• Who cares lol
    He is ugly and doesn't deserve a good cock riding session, altho his heroics are respectable

• Ratboy lol

• He set the fire just to get with you.