Where could this person be located judging by the phone number they called me with?

Someone called me with this number: 234-803-316-9620 and it its really weird... I want to know what kind of number is this, and where could it be from.

Thanks! I already typed the number into Google before asking this question and only the calculator came up which is how I ended up asking here... but I am half Nigerian. So it could be a family member, but I don't talk to them, in fact, i dont even have their numbers. Unless my dad gave them my number without my knowledge... Either that or someone really is just fucking with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• and you just put it up on the internet? lol

• you know google will be more helpful. just enter that shit in google

• I did first, but only the calculator came up. Then I even typed phone number at the end and it had no results.. Maybe I searched it wrong

• ahh okay. well its probably just some telemarketer maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on a Google search, the country code says the number is calling from Nigeria.

What Guys Said 4

• This result was produced via a searich on whitepages. com

+234 803 316 9620

Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons

Owner is based in Nigeria

Mobile - Mtn Nigeria Communications Ltd

• Yunno. Its really simple. The first 3 numbers are the country code. Ok. So 234 country code is from Nigeria

• i'm gonna dial that number now and i'm gonna stalk whoever answers! thanks for putting that persons safety at risk.

• Should be somewhere in Africa by the International Code.

What Girls Said 2

• A Nigeria friend you have

• Ah ah this is your Nigerian cousin o