Do you agree with Obama that Bernie Sanders campaign is running out of steam?

Obama told Democratic donors that Sanders campaign is running out of steam and it's time to get behing Clinton and unite the democratic party

• Yes I do
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only him and Hillary, if he sticks to it, there are two options for nominee. Those aren't bad odds. People have been downing the plausibility of his campaign since day one, especially the media. They are actually helping create the feeling of hopelessness some people feel about his campaign. I think he's doing great. I can't wait to see how he does in the remaining states. He's a fighter, and I would be happy to have him as my leader.

The white house did clarify that it was not endorsing Hillary, which is good. But its little comments like that, aired on tv, that do chip away at the public's perception.

As always,

Feel the Bern

• The next seven contest favors Sanders, and if he manages to win all seven by big margins that will help close the delegate count and give him the needed momentum for the big states like California, New your and Pennsylvania where if he does real good could close the delegate gap and actually surpass Clinton in pledged delegates.

• Now if we can just win NY, it's over for Clintion, a Clinton loss in NY would deplete most of her momentum causing everyone to take a second look at sanders.

• Right! I'm so excited!

Most Helpful Guy

• just because we like sanders doesn't mean we will automatically like clinton, so i would not vote for her. in fact if it does end up being between Trump and Clinton im not even voting at all.

And maybe its run out of steam. miracles can happen though, we will see

• OMG not voting if it's between Clinton and Trump, us Sander supporters, need to not think about sitting on our butts if Clinton is the nominee and get out and support Jill Stein of the Green Party, not only cause she shares the same positions as sanders but to send the DNC a message we will not support a candidate who's forced down our throats.

What Girls Said 5

• Isn't it already official that it's down to Clinton and Trump? It was over for him by the night I voted, at least I thought.

• You voted?

• Sorry I meant 08 for the years mixed up... But I've just never heard of Jillll Stein in 2012 not even once 😕

Did she really have a fighting chance and was her campaign even close? Did a lot if people know of her... By that I mean was she anywhere near as popular to he public as Clinton is and was in 08

• Sadly she never had a chance, wasn't very popular not because people did like her but because she had zero media coverage, and was banned from participating in the debates (she was arrested and chained to a chair for seven hours for showing up out side a debate). The system is so rigged it's virtually impossible for a third party candidate to have a chance hence the reason Sanders ran as a Democrat instead of independent. But this year she has a little bit better chance thanks to Sanders, as she will pick up some of his supporters provided he doesn't get the nomination *finger's crossed*. In 2000 Ralph Nader ran as an independent, had good amount of support and was banned from partisapting Eve the he had a ticket.

• At this stage, Clinton and Trump are just about shoe-ins for their nominations.

• Obviously

• Trump for president!

• OMG yes, Trump for President of the Idiot club.
      #FeelTheBern

• So disagreeing with your political beliefs makes me an idiot? Kay.. what happened to debate and compromise?

"UR STUPID 4 SAYING SOMETHING DIFRENT!11"

That's essentially how your comment translated for me.

• Not saying your an Idiot, but trump is when it comes to politics and being president.

• It was predicted that Hillary and Trump were going to be the final contenders by political polls early on. Bernie is still running in 3rd place. Anything can happen but I think it's going to be between those two.

What Guys Said 15

• i do think so to an extent. however there are still a lot of big time primaries that have to be counted so bernie could still make a huge impact. additionally with the fbi investigation regarding those email leaks of Hilary i guess the proverbial "other shoe" could drop and turn this race on its head

• I'm not American so I'm looking at it from the outside but fwiw, it does seem as if the enthusiasm has cooled a bit and the result seems pretty clear.

I disagree that this means donors have to change their minds. Surely they can campaign as much as they want until the result is completely (i. e. mathematically) confirmed?

• As much as I'd love to have Bernie in, the unified strategy the Democrats have been running with has been absolutely killing the Republicans for the White House, so it is a prudent way to go.

• It's obvious that Obama was egged on by the party to "focus on Hillary and un-endorse Sanders to tank his campaign".

• Lol and get behind Clinton?

I've read that Bernie Sanders supporters could flip to Trump's side lololol.

www.cnbc.com/.../...e-for-donald-trump-expert.html
    usuncut.com/.../

• Some will not because they like trump, but because the dislike Killary and the DNC and want to send a message that they will not support or vote for a candidate that is forced down our throats, but I'n my opinion supporters should not turn to trump as a protest vote but look into Jill Stein who shares the same views as as Sanders.

• Bernie Sanders ain't going to win. Most people don't want a socialist. And black people know that "free shit for all" vs "free shit for blacks" is only going to go one way--there ain't enough free shit for everyone.

• He is really only liked by young people and socialists. Aka NOT the majority of the democrat party. He's not going to win, and it's best he tries to find a place in government somewhere else.

• Oh goddammit Obama don't be sabotaging Bernie's campaign!! Aaagh! This is probly Bernie's last chance to run! I can't imagine him running for president 8 years from now when he's in his 80s. He needs to be president now!

• Sanders should drop out. I thought he'd gain momentum after MI, but he didn't win any states on Tuesday. He's toast.

• Sanders is doing very well. The big corporations that own the media are against him so they show him as unfavorable in the polls. The internet however tells a different story. The problem Bernie faces is that the rigged system he talks about is against him.

• Only because I already know it's coming down to Hillary vs Trump, yes I agree with him.

• Obama never says anything without a reason. Obama's Illuminati backers are scared shitless by Sanders, which is why he is peddling this tripe.

• He practically endorsed Clinton so yeah.

• Cliton is a friend of Obama. He is just giving a boost to his friends.

• Sanders is an old hag, and being a college student, I love laughing in the faces of all those stupid Sanders supporting idiots that obsessed over him and bullied other people back when Sanders' campaign was doing better. What morons.