Is it bad that I think my school cop is hot?

He's so quiet and cute and I'm just like 😍 I always stare in his face but he just acts like he's scared to look at me. He is SO cute.

• Not bad
    93% (25)78% (21)85% (46)Vote
  • Bad
    7% (2)22% (6)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• he acts like it, lol

you're a minor, and he's a law enforcement officer.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The one at my school is hot, too. He has brown/blonde hair with blue eyes. OMG. He always buys me stuff from the snack machines and gives me hugs. His son is in my class. He has a crush on me, he's cute but really immature. So, no.

1|0
    0|0
    • How did you get him to buy you stuff and hug you? Do you just hug him?

• No, I got in trouble for something and he just recognized me and was nice to me. I don't know 😂

What Guys Said 13

• It's normal to find older men in position of authorities attractive... but he won't act on it, even if he does find u attractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given that you're so young, he's probably quite opposed to the idea of exchanging flirty looks with kids. That is generally frowned upon lol

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be such a boring job

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate to work in a school because there would be people like you swooining over me. Totally inappropriate.

0|1
    0|0
  • It probably creeps him out... He's suppose to bring in the pedos, and you want to turn him into one.

0|2
    0|0
  • He IS scared to look at you.

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably thinks your cute and doesn't want to get in trouble. One whiff of anything these days involving a guy and a underage girl and he is legally fucked. Time to let your imagination run wild, but leave him alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay. This is not bad but really he looks scared? I think you should stare him less.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad? As long as you don't act on it. Otherwise, he would be in trouble and you could be, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha ha... thats normal

0|0
    0|0
  • how old is him?

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY BAD

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• It's not bad, you're allowed to find older men attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahahaha xD there's nothing wrong with... unless you post a pic? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine to think he's hot... he'll, even fantasize about him, but not ok to ever ever act on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad. Just don't do anything. He is at work lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • noting bad. Just don't act on it since you are a minor and he's a LEO :)

0|0
    0|0