Constantine. Do you have similar experience?

Did you ever seen angel, demon or anything supernatural?

• No, never
  • Maybe, but Im not sure
  • Yes? If you want, tell me about it.
    Vote C

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, unfortunately, but I would like to see something supernatural.

• Its inetresting for me. And thank you for answer. Lot of people is refusing it. I can understand them. To believe you must meet. Only very small amount of people is trusting in such a kind of thing without proof.

• Yep, I know what you mean.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• After my grandfather passed away.. I ws sittn in d hall n lukn at the verandah. . I saw a figure wch lukd almost lyk my grandfather.. dressed in white.. jz fading away from top to bottom..

What Guys Said 3

• I have experienced something supernatural, I think... but not Constantine-esque.

• I took Constantine only like sample for better understanding. Thank you for answer.

• Maybe.

• Do you want to say more?

• I have experience. If you have discuss about its possible via private message. I dont want to do theatre here

• Oh alright. Maybe.

• Constantine was a suicide angle... Sorry, I'm not dead yet... I've seen some things that would make you lose your shit though.

• I was in army and war ( NATO). Trust me you would s... t your own pants. Honest comment for your honest opinion.