If you would simultaneously own a car, SUV, and truck, what would be your uses for each?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 2 cars, a truck, and a motorcycle on the road and more sitting as projects. I use them all, the Taurus is the daily drivers, the F250 is the tow rig, the mustang and the bike are summer cruisers. Though with a car and a truck, I can't think of a reason to have an SUV too. I could not imagine only owning one vehicle, I've had multiple vehicles since before I got my license.

• Maybe you could use the SUV for things like going offroad, long distance trips, carrying a number of passengers, etc.

• What kind of motorcycle you got?

• 82 Yamaha XJ1100

What Girls Said 5

• Car: everyday use.
    SUV: for trips with a lot of people.
    Truck: for moving things.

• Car- Traveling to and from school, to save on gas
    SUV- Would be awesome for canoeing trips. I could fit multiple people and coolers, a canoe on the top, and could pull a trailer with a few on the back.
    Truck- I'd mostly use this to haul horses or calves, but if I put a canopy on it and some sort of carpet or rug in the bed, I could let my dog ride back there when he gets super muddy hiking with me
    :)

• It wouldn't really be uses. Just whatever I feel like driving when I feel like it. Lol

• I'd sell all those vehicles and continue using public transport.

• Car for personal use. SUV for family use. Truck for work use.

What Guys Said 3

• Car for personal use. The SUV would not be a SUV but a Toyota Landcruiser which is a real man's off road four wheel drive and both the Toyota Landcruiser and the truck would for towing broken down German cars since about 95% of cars that break down are from Germany.

• Sorry about the German car comment but I know of about 10 people with German cars now and every single one of them has had problems with reliability, many of the people I know have had one problem after the next, including my sister. German cars only make up about 15% of all cars on the road here but when you drive down the motorway they are the ones you see broken down on the side of the road the most.

• I do own all those things. I drive my car for work, my wife drive's my SUV for her work, and our truck is for pulling her horse trailer.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more