Did you ever make money off the Internet?

I made some money with bitcoin when the meme exploded and I've sold various things through the Internet over the years, such as games and flash memory cards when they got quite popular.

Way back in 2006 I earned some extra cash through various 'Paid-To-Read'/'-Click' websites.

Probably less than 2000 euros combined, but it was interesting to do nonetheless. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. I've done some of those survey sites plus used Ebates. I've gotten small amounts of money from both. It's nothing that exciting.

• Bitcoin is a great way to make money on the Internet. But mining has become really hard, you need some very powerful hardware for it which is not so good. But if you have a blog or a website, you can get some money from advertising. For example, I have a blog about Bitcoin, and I make some good money with the help of https://bitmedia.io Bitcoin Ad Network. It is like AdSense for Bitcoin niche which allows its partners to earn some good money. Consider this money making method too

What Girls Said 7

• I joined survey site but got sick of answering surveys before I reached the minimum collectible amount.

• no not yet but I did make myself a partner of YouTube so I can be able to make money uploading YouTube videos

• yep. trading.

• I have almost $1000 in sales on eBay from selling stuff that was under $50

• I write for an online mag + do web fashion catalogues occasionally.

• I'm making amazon cards right now.

• Won several online photo contests.
    Participated in some survey sites.
    Got several gift cards from GAG.

What Guys Said 0