Is it better to be told you look better in real life or on pictures?

Cause I've been told that i look better irl but i dont think i do and someone saying that to me makes me feel like i look ugly on pictures😐

• Rl
  • Photos
  • Other
  • Poop💩

Most Helpful Guy

• I say it is better to look better in real life, that matters more than some damn pictures. 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• In real life ! Being unphotogenic isn't a big deal and then it's a nice surprise when someone sees you.

I've met people who could pass for models in pictures and in real life I'm thinking how the fuck is that the same person? Haha

What Guys Said 17

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

It's better to be told you look better in real life because pictures are fake and manipulative. The goddamn bullshit selfies are an example. Unless you communicate to people mostly through social media, then how you present yourself in real life is a lot more important.

• In real life obviously. You can cheat with pictures, play with angles and filters. Plus a very cute/cool profile sorrounding it helps and can help you look more "interesting".

You don't have any of that in person, and you're alone with your gestures, manners and how you actually look like in a life action setting.

• Well honestly I'd rather look good in real life than on some photos that were luckily taken in some weird angle.

• i look way better in real life in my opinion. i dont know how to pose and you can see pose anxiety on the pics lmfao

• in real life of course, no question about that. sadly it's the opposite for me :/

• Did someone tell you that or you think you look better in photos than irl?

• no, actually I look in 99% of them absolutely terrible and maybe even worse than irl, that's why I rarely take any and avoid being on pics from other people at all cost. but the ones I take myself and show to other people like here are heavily cherry picked and make me look better than I am irl.

• In reaal life 🤔definitely...

• irl.

• Iget told i look better in real life
    i dont really like posting pictures anyway

• In real life...
    I dont look good in pics at all.

• That'll be real life.
    Thank god I'm only ugly in pictures ;)

• Would you fell better when some says this to "Aww, you look much better in the photos rather in person" or "Hey you look even more beautiful than in the photos" so pick one what you love the most then you will get your answer.

• Neither is better really; if you look better inn pics, that's helpful for getting matches on Tinder, but then if you meet they might be disappointed.

If it's the other way around then you might not get matches at all.

This all only matters if you're somewhat attractive tho, cause if you're ugly you're fucked either way.

• I'm not sure it matters, but I suppose in real life.

• In real life because that's all that matters.

• Are they different?

• my friend she looks really good in pics
    but in real life not so much she okay

• Real life.

What Girls Said 9

• I have been told I Look Good in Both, @Lady7, however, Pictures for Myself doesn't tell a thousand Faces in All my Places, I feel that I never look as Good as in Real Life.
    You, on the Other hand, look Great in All Pix with the Ones I have Picked, and I am sure That... In Real Life, No Strife, you have Nothing to worry about here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• I'd rather look good in real life, and I hope I do because I look terrible in photos usually. Real life is where people can truly see all your features, your movements, facial expressions, etc...

• Real life for sure. Pictures distort features whereas the eye sees the real depth.

• Real life, of course. I've never been told which I am though so I can hope I look better, since pictures hate me. xD

• In real life obviously... I would just avoid taking pics for the rest of my life XD

• I could give two apples! lol

• As long as they don't say you have a great face for radio.

• Poop poop pooptiy poop 💩

• Real life obviously