How would you react if a BABY beat you at a video game?

Got this idea from this video. a baby beats the story mode in the new Street Fighter V lol

So how would you feel if a baby beat you at a video game?

0|1
22|20

Most Helpful Girl

• "Wow I must suck at this." But I wouldn't beat myself up over it. I'd laugh it off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I'd be soooo proud! That's my DNA right there😢😢 I would loveeeee that kid more than I love cake! And that's serious lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I would laugh and hug/kiss him haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I would laugh and video it and post it on YouTube

0|1
    0|0
  • Whilst I am a passionate and enthusiastic gamer, I don't think that anyone could claim I was a skilled one so it probably won't be that surprising :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Unsurprised. I suck at some games.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be disappointed with my gaming 😓

0|1
    0|0
  • I would know that the baby was destined for great things, and since it would be my baby, this would obs be true. *hair flip*

0|0
    0|0
  • Impress!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd just laugh in disbelief really hah

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be surprised.. I am really terrible at video games. But I would be like - next time you are going down... To bed. Time for nap!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm impressed with the controller that they let the baby use in it. It also made me think street fighter doesn't need any skill at all to beat in story mode. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Respect!👊🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Kudos to that baby. I need to up my skills in that case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah AWWWW That baby is adorable and tiny! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd shed tears of pride and raise them to the sky, lion king mode

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd feel annoyed a little lol though I know it is just a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • My grandson is baby and he is gifted so I kind of expect him to lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It s no surprise cause I suck xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about my 6 yr old handicapped nephew beats me at Donkey Kong every time

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'd join him for a bowl of puréed Chicken & Dumplins and we'd crap our pants together.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Yeah, well, you shit yourself."

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao considering I used to hold the title of one of the best players in the world for a short time and am pretty good at gaming I would feel very pretty lame for getting beat my a baby -_- but at the same time if it was my baby I'd be proud lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only video game I care about is Madden nfl lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks more like a recording playing on TV while a kid smashes buttons... but whatever I'd expect my kids to play video games, and I'm sure they will be good at some I don't or haven't played at that time. I will definitely play video games with my kids though. Good bonding time. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • lol nah its just the story mode in street figther v is so pathetically easy that even a baby can beat it!

• If it was my own baby then it would be understandable. I'd be proud of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, that's awesome. The baby seems cocky in the last battle as he lets his health get down low before finishing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him 'Wait a minuet, you ain't no baby" as I think of the movie The Little Man.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably react just like a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be in disbelief but that'd be awesome!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd just laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • The road of revenge would start 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt a 6 month old would beat me at a video game. But if it did, then I'd be quite impressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, that's awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in my day with corded controllers, I just unplug them with my feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably tell his parents to buy a lottery ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would kill myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which game... if it was some fuckin' modern 21st century game... then I'd not be impressed... since I hate modern games and I never touch 'em... so I suck at 'em anyway...

If it was an old-school game... then I'd say either it was pure luck... or dat baby's special...

0|0
    0|0