What is the one thing that keeps you up at night?

A lot of people struggle with a lot of things that keep them up at night, fear, stress, regret, overthinking, finances, or maybe you sleep like a baby? I probably stay up because of overthinking

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thoughts of all kinds running through my mind at any given time. The quiet of the night can bring out the thoughts even more. They can be as simple as wondering what I am doing the following day to thinking about my relationship or family or friends to reminding myself to pay bills to thinking about a trip. My thoughts are all over the place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stress, finances, work - all kinda related.

What Girls Said 5

• The shit I've fucked up (which is a lot). What I could've done better or what I shoulda done.
    Whats gonna happen tomorrow/in the future. Lots of stress cause of my past and future lol
    Or thinking about horror movies xD then I can't sleep or else ill have a nightmare

• Thinking about every possible thing I could think of. Plus insomnia.

• Stress about school.

• If I can't sleep it will mainly be because of stress, but sometimes I just stay up late because I lose count of time when I watch netflix..

• Most times it has to do with stress either from the days activities or whats coming tomorrow.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing ever keeps me up at night. I simply try and do what's required of me each day, and God ties up all the loose ends. Why worry?

• mosquitoes in the room

• Pregnancy fears, lack of sex, broken promises, insomnia, the internet

• Memories for me.

• The owl who seems to be living in the pine outside my bedroom window.

Seriously, if I thought I had any chance of hitting him I'd go buy a shotgun today.