0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 18

• money and your own spaceship

0|3
    0|0
  • This is something I've never fully decided upon, but I have a theory:
    Life has so many great desires to offer (affection, creativity, achievment, friendship, fear, purpose, power, problem solving, sex). Some people have other desires/needs too, related to morality and spirituality.

My guess is that the happiest people cycles through all of these desires regularly enough that they aren't bored. I mentioned problem solving as a desire because a spoilt, lazy person usually isn't very happy (when I've been lazy I haven't been happy) - I believe this is because they are neglecting their brain's need for stimulation.

I realise people my disagree with me here but my personal belief is that happiness is the result of hormones being released to make us feel pleasure - it is the brain's way of rewarding us for satisfying our needs.
    Therefore to feel as happy as possible, we must satisfy all these needs regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • God, my wife, and bacon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good music, money, skills to build things I like, such as guitar making skills, the ability to record songs I write. Never dated or been in love or anything so I do t think I really need people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends and a loved one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money to take care of my loved ones, and for human beings to be (for the most part) logical, intelligent, introspective and self-aware creatures.

The first I believe can be accomplished, the second, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza.

0|1
    0|0
  • A dream. The process of achieving it would make one happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money

0|1
    0|0
  • To feel accepted, succesful, and be satisfied with how far you've come in life.

0|1
    0|0
  • i only need Lizzy

0|1
    0|0
  • Education and money

0|1
    0|0
  • My own house, more money, and loveeeeee

0|1
    0|0
  • Money. Lots of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cars, money, family and friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel back in 80s... when world was better... but unfortunately I believe I'd never see a time machine when I'm still alive...

0|1
    0|0