Annoying Idian guys on G@G?

I am sorry to ask this I am a really an open minded person since i am arab and i live in an european country and i really like mixity and learning about different cultures but i just think in general Indian guys are creepy or too insisting, whenever they talk to me on Gag they go private and the they kinda reveal it i fel like they just did it on purpose, i hate to block i never do but it happened once or twice because i just felt like they were too much, I also fingured out that i am just not attracted to them.
They also want to be long distance boyfriends which even more weird and pics of my face and talk about sex... not saying all Indians are like that but those who i "met" act like that T^T >///<

Are there people who think like me or am I just a horrible person for saying that?

• You're a crazy bitch
  • I am Indian you're a crazy bitch
  • I agree ^^'
  • Who gives a shit -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• mixity

holy fuck XD

one Indian guy explained it pretty well a long time ago. due to how they're raised, culture, and everything, most Indian guys don't know how to properly approach a girl, let alone state his intentions in a proper way, or show that he has manners as opposed to someone who is the complete opposite, so thats why they come off as extremely weird and different. not saying its an excuse, but if that adds to understanding then i hope it helps.

• Oh i see cultural things yeah that's understandable, thank you for your answer :D now that u mention it, i am arab and arab guys are not well educated to approach girls so they're not so good at it too :3

• @Mesonfielde oh yeah i heard about it... it's just... i don't even want to comment ahaha

• @Mesonfielde not in all arab countries!! not again... -__-
      this mainly in saudi arabia
      other countries like lebanon, dubai, syria, qatar, egypt, tunis, jordan etc...
      it s not at all the case...

What Guys Said 21

• I am Indian, and it sounds familiar, you are not a crazy bitch. Frankly, I don't understand fully what those guys did to piss you off, but I have never ever tried something like that.
    Most Indian guys don't get to interact that much with girls. And as soon as they think someone is trying to communicate or is being friendly, they think it as an invitation to flirt!
    I am sure many Indian guys joined Gag thinking they would try to pick up dates just like facebook.

DO whatever you feel like, block, report etc. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• awww thank you so much, i understand what u mean thank u a lot for being understanding :D

• Hey, I laughed a little after reading that! Exactly the kind of desperate shit I would expect from Indian guys. They are like "Give them a finger, they will take the whole hand".

Never mind, don't believe the poll results. the 32% votes for "you are a crazy..." are probably from frustrated Indian guys who didn't like the truth.

Again, you are not crazy at all, not even a little.

• You dunno how much you make me feel better haha you're really nice person thank uuuuuu~ >///<

• Several gag guys talk about how creepy Indian dudes keep proposing to them lol

• I am an Indian and I am pretty sure any female that has interacted with me here can vouch for my decency. Apart from that, i know a few Indians here- @solivagant is a really nice indian guy. I dont know why so many guys from my country are doing such things. I sincerely apologize from their side. Please dont let this tarnish the image of my country in your mind. There are assholes in every country but having a population larger than all of Europe i guess we'll also have more assholes than all of europe's assholes combined.. Mathematically speaking. Anyway.. Just keep blocking and reporting those assholes. The admins here are great

• don't worry i don't think this if every indian guy, i know you seem to be a nice guy so don't worry :3

• i've heard similar stories from girls on here about Indian men/boys. obviously it's not an issue for all Indian men but it does sound like there is a higher amount of creepy interaction

• really? then i am not the only one... i felt a bit bad for thinking that way thanks for answering

• Honestly, people tend to say that the most catfish guys who claim to be from [some place] and send dick pics are all from India.

Why do guys in India send so many dick pics? I don't know.

• Probably comes from being from a fucked-up country where girls are aborted and so the M-F ratio is way out of whack.

• I think because it's anonymous they (gagers in general) think it's ok to be rude/disgusting/insulting.

• oh i get what u mean it's mostly people feel free to say whatever they want and act that way... yeah i agree it can be ;) thank u for your answer

• Yes, it's like being around drunks.. they show you who they really are.

• hahah i got it haahah X'D

• Not actually true. Same with the amount of other guys who aren't Indian.

• You have to remember that Indians are a very sexually repressed nation. If you look at Asians who live in the west they are not like that at all.

• yeah i was mostly thinking of Idians from India, it's all about culture i think

• Thanks for the hate... I was missing it.
    Now block me.
    We are perverts.
    We stink.
    We rob, steal, murder...
    We are not humans, we are pigs under human skin.
    We are ugly.
    We are bastards.
    We are... hmm... just shit.
    Why not come here and butch our meats.. and sell them to dog food.

THANKS AGAIN. To make me know I am special.

• i said : "not saying all Indians are like that but those who i "met" act like that T^T >///< " in the description please don't get me wrong PLEASE

• Yeah, its okay...😊😊😊
      Shabba khair...

• awww thank u a lot brother

• India has over a billion people you know. It is 3 to 4 times more populated than America so think before asking first.

• don't be like that even the indian guys told me gurls don't like them... i am just trying to understand chill bro i got some interresting replies people actually understand what i mean no need to be that cold and agressive u know T^T >///<

• Whether Indian guy is creepy or not creepy, girls won't like them. Unless they are either really tall, rich, buff, or really light skinned like white people. Before trying to understand something, use your brain first before being racist. Other guys are just too polite here and the Indian guys who answered are used to seeing this kind of racist generalization by girls online so that's why they "actually understand" like you say.

• wtf i am not racist i can't be, i am arab tho i wear hijab i live in france and i have been a lot of times, in a situation where people are being racist towards me so i'll never do that to someone and nope i don't agree if i don't like someone there's no way even if he is fair skinned and have tons of money i don't care about this shit ok don't get me wrong i was sure that people like you would misundertand me an treat me like that so let me be clear once more I AM NOT RACIST I AM JUST TRYING TO SEE IF PEOPLE HAVE FELT THE SAME WAY AS ME AND I NEVER JUGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER I WOULD NOT EVEN MIND MARRYING AND INDIAN GUY OK ! gosh i am so tired of trying to explain it's just a question and all indians are not like that... CLEAR?

• western women hate indians and that's because;
    1. they're short
    2. they have unattractive and unappealing faces for Western women

When woman uses word 'creepy' she means the unattractive, particularly sexually repulsive guy and this has nothing to with his personality, but solely an appearance. For instance, if I'd do the same actions as some unattractive, in this case indian guy, I'd been seen as 'confident' or 'funny', simply because I look attractive.

Women are VERY primitive.

• i never thought that way, if you asked me to marry me and you told me you love me and want to see a pic of my ass i'd think you're creepy too, don't act like women are like that women are like this, it just depends on the person i prefer to look at the personality than something else you know

• just no whut? ~.~

• I think it's pretty culturally normal...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPciYl0NTiI

• Oh I see :P

• can i ask u what u think about it? >.<

• I don't know exactly but it's actually a truth if we particularly talk about India 😶

• oh really? ok thank u for your answer :3

• Well I never asked anyone for nudes or even chatted with anyone here so fuck you :-)

• don't be too offended i am sorry i just said "not saying all Indians are like that but those who i "met" act like that T^T >///< " in my description so please don't be offended

• yay thanks ~:3

• fuckin rapist shit skins

• are you that tunisian chick?

• Them and turks are the worst.. totally rude to women everywhere on the internet.

• i agree too and arabs 3rd place haha >///<

• ... I think you're misunderstanding me but okay!

• @Mesonfielde oh really? oh maybe >///< ...

• Many girls have told me the same thing about them stinky Indian guys! I can't do an Indian girl not because they are annoying but becasue they stink! But i hear you. Many girls have said the same thing about the guys from india

• Stink? what do you mean? O. o

• oh really u think so? i am not sure tho... not everyone i think

• not everyone, of course not... i am talking in general

• i alwsys felt arab guys fell in same pool

• yeah true i am arab they make me cringe sometimes lol >///<

• yeup yeup

• There are no normal people on GAG.

• That's not just on GAG, but also on Facebook (and probably many other websites). Since some girls add everyone and everything onto their friends list they think they have their foot in the door, and thus are inches closer to becoming a resident in Europe or some other country

• oh yeah i see... i just didn't ment to be rude some people didn't understand me and they think i am some sort or racist or so... but well thank u for answering and understanding :3

• I aim to please *wink*wink*

and "or some other country" I meant somewhere outside of Europe that's less of a hellhole than India. I'm sure you've witness this on you Facebook profile, and many girls have had annoying experiences with foreign dudes sending them constant messages and friend requests.

The ones that do these crazy sh*ts are the ones that fuck up for the normal Indian males out here... just like the creepy guys that approach girls ruin it for the rest of us normal guys

• yeah kinda i actually really try to not think that way i usually try to behave normally with anybody and not think of cliche or prejudice but here it's just that this is all i know about Indian guys haha and yeah i agree with you... *wink wink wink wink wiiiiink* hahaah X'D

What Girls Said 6

• They had the weirdest culture imaginable which they deny when confronted. Apparently they never see naked girls because the first thing they want out of you is a naked picture and then I want to know if you have Skype. They are very aggressive and know nothing about American culture but think that everyone outside of India folk like rabbits except Indian girls in India.. I try not to talk to them I agree with you. I guess that makes me a racist towards India but fuck it. I don't care

• lol this question keeps coming up

• lol, i have seen it been msged coupe of times but i told them to screw off! i get where you are coming from though :p

• If you are using gag to judge and entire people, you are wrong.

• i am not really.. just asking people about it coz i feel bad to think that way and i actually said : "not saying all Indians are like that but those who i "met" act like that T^T >///< " in the description

• They're. Only a few that I acknowledge seem to be decent on here. I don't give a shit about them harassing women but ironically, they continuously shaming women for having sex before marriage.

• Notice how WOMEN agree with you. There's your answer people.